GB:custom front 5-lug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB:custom front 5-lug

okey guys....this set contains axle sleeves for e36 hub fittment,15mm spacers that goes on the hub and brake caliper adapters for the e36 brake disks...

...some of my pics are in JTrapers custom 5-lug thread...

I have this on my car over 2 months now,and it runs very nice..no abnormal tire whear or anyting....handling and brakes are AWESOME

Price for set is 250USD and shipping is around 100USD...

fell free to sign up so i could make an order with my machinist.....:hitler::p

pics please

do the spacers extend the hub out to the wheel?

detail what you would do for the rear and if there are track difference issues using stock e36 wheels.

it needs to bring the setup 23.2mm out further than stock e30 setup. this is because Z3 rear hubs push the wheels out 23.2 mm
    Last edited by Gruelius; 04-09-2011, 04:52 AM.
    RIP 84 323i coupe 5spd w/ 14psi
    89' 318i

Comment

Originally posted by Gruelius View Post
      pics please

do the spacers extend the hub out to the wheel?

detail what you would do for the rear and if there are track difference issues using stock e36 wheels.

it needs to bring the setup 23.2mm out further than stock e30 setup. this is because Z3 rear hubs push the wheels out 23.2 mm

spacers are here becuase e36 discs are depeer than e30s....for now I also use e36 whells with et47 offset...

with this setup perfect offset in the front would be et20..I have restord BBS RS 16x7 et11 and they are bit out of the fender so i would have to use 195/45r16 tire to make stretch..

maybe this will sound funny but
      whay dont you just buy e36 323ti discs and machin it to the e30 disc size 258mm and then you can use stock e30 rear brake callipers

this are all pics I have for now

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

15mm spacer thats going on the hub

e36 wheel...its seats perfectly

Comment

so if running standard e36 wheels with z3 hubs what spacer size would you want on the front to keep the track difference the same?
        RIP 84 323i coupe 5spd w/ 14psi
        89' 318i

Comment

can you take pics of whats all included? im interested in this kit.

Comment

also interested in whats included in the kit. and what is needed to finish the job.

WTB
            -convertible carpet, no rips, in socal.
            -s52, s50, m52, m54
            -harness, accessories, transmission

Comment

How much would shipping be to Melbourne Australia?
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
              first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I'm in for a set as well as long as shipping to Melbourne, Australia isn't too much! :)
                Leo.

E30 318iS, E36 328i

Comment

$350 is more than I paid for my e36m3 setup, but this is a great way to keep your suspension (if you love it) and still go 5-lug.

Love this product idea.

Comment

Wow. Nice work.

Comment

Working...
                    X