This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Western Washington E30 Sightings Thread

Just give the where and when. Pictures are best but only if it's safe to get one.
    -Joe

E21 sighting..

On my way to the PGP drift event on saturday we saw a dumped grey e21 on i-405.. Gave me the rock on and checked out my e30 for a minute, 320 looked super clean and enthusiast owned.. no pics i was towing the e30 on the trailer and trying to check out the dudes car at the same time..
    sigpic

Comment

I saw a late model, white 2 door get smashed on by a CRX POS last night on my way to work.
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Not an E30 but saw a clean 2002 on 522 right by the Woodinville exit. I gav ya the thumbs up from my tinted E30. Good lookin ride man!
        -Joe

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
          I saw a late model, white 2 door get smashed on by a CRX POS last night on my way to work.
          Did you start crying? I might of shed a tear.
          86' 325e

Quote:
          Originally Posted by 02stu
          They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

i could claim this but then again i wasnt driving that night! haha

Comment

Saw a super slammed E28 on black/gunmetal style 32's on N 3rd st in Renton. Yea I know it wasn't an E30 but that thing looked mean.

Comment

Originally posted by coldburn View Post
                i could claim this but then again i wasnt driving that night! haha
                Hehe, nah. It had to be an m42 car that got destroyed by the CRX. As I went by both of them in the S50 they both gave me the, "What the fuck..." look.
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Hehe, nah. It had to be an m42 car that got destroyed by the CRX. As I went by both of them in the S50 they both gave me the, "What the fuck..." look.
                  haha comedy!
                  -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                  91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                  08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                  04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                  Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                  Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Bronzit 2 door on concave ass XXR's by the looks of them in Algona by the Stupidmall off of 167. Fairly dumped. Gave you deuces and you gave me the "Huh?" face.
                    Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Black E30 on SE 8th getting on to 405 N in Bellevue at bout 7ish. I was in the silver E30. :up: Clean man.
                      -Joe

Comment

Oh man, I had no idea you're in Bellevue! I'm in SODO everyday (11pm-7:30am).
                        Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Oh man, I had no idea you're in Bellevue! I'm in SODO everyday (11pm-7:30am).
                          If this was to me then yeah I live in downtown Bellevue. I'm hardly ever on the other side of the water though. Seattle roads tear up wheels and tires so I kinda avoid it unless I got business over there.
                          -Joe

Comment

white e30 vert lowered on chrome rims girl driving at thrashers corner 2nd time ive seen this car
                            2002 flat army green e28? lowered on black rims in kenmore

Comment

^ Holy hell! I got spotted three times in one day?! Freakin' WIN!!

Edit - That must have been you I gave dueces to! Was at the last minute though!
                              Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                              That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                              Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                              no fat dudes. car will scrape
                              Originally posted by Ryann
                              Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Working...
                              X