1986 325es for sell or trade $2500 obo with extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 325es for sell or trade $2500 obo with extras

I wanted to see if there was any interest for my e30. I hardly ever use it, I've had it for almost 4 years and honestly have probably put less than 5k miles on it. It's all stock, and pretty solid. It runs pretty good, but after it warms up it has a bit of an erratic idle, but drives fine and doesn't stall. The odo doesn't work, when I got it it was showing 111,xxx miles, but who knows how long it had been out. I switched out the speedometer which reads 14x,xxx but it went out soon after. The temp gauge doesn't read real well sometimes. It will occasionally bounce around, but to fast to actually be the engine warming and cooling. The engine doesn't use any oil, or coolant. The only fluid I have to watch is the power steering, which I have another rack, pump, and reservoir and hoses that go with it. This would be a good car for a 2.7i swap as most of the parts are included (basically everything except the ICV and the plumbing for it).

Extra Parts:
    885 Complete Top End (full head, intake, exhaust, throttle body, fuel rail injectors, harness)
    I ECU
    I MAF
    I Engine wiring harness
    PS Rack, new tie rod ends still in box and rack boots
    Power steering pump, and reservoir w/lines
    Spare Brake Calipers
    Manual windows
    Late Model Rear valance
    Spare trunk lid (no spoiler)
    Spare A/C compressor and Alternator
    Prem rear speakers and tweeters
    3 14" OE Basketweaves & 5 or 6 total bottle caps
    Spare relays and crank sensors
    I also have a disassemblied IX bottom end + block and a late model fuel tank with pump and sending unit.

With in the last two years I've replaced the timing belt, water pump, thermostat (cooler temp) thormo switch (lower temps) and a fresh valve adjustment and valve cover gasket. I put a new in line fuel pump on it when I got it. I've put a maf adapter and a cone filter on it, plus DDM 35w 6000k HIDs in factory ellipsoid head lamps. If I can think of anything else I'll add it later.

Possible trades.

BMW 2002
    BMW 318is (e30 or e36)
    Any other BMWs would be considered
    Porsche 914
    Mazda Miata
    Toyota MR-2 (2nd gen non turbo)

There may be a few other cars I would take, mainly looking for RWD, manual transmission, I really like Euro cars, but I added those last 2 because they would be fun.

The car is in Dunbar, WV. Feel free to email me with any questions, or offers, and I have more pictures I can email.

RabidRabbitR32@hotmail.com

$2,500.00 obo with extras, or $2,000.00 obo car only

Now onto the pictures:

Last edited by SEdgell; 06-12-2011, 12:03 PM. Reason: Decided to post it for sale.

I'd be willing to bet that coolant temp problem you're having is the ground on the back of the sensor is loose (the nut behind the gauge). Mine was doing the same shit.

Comment

Thanks, I've tried that a few times. When I first got the car it didn't even have a nut on the back of it and I replaced it but no changes.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Decided to put it up for sale bump

Comment

Back up

Comment

New price, I would like it gone.

Comment

Offers?

Comment

Rust?

Comment

Thunderzy you got PM

Comment

Back up, make an offer, I'm motivated.

Comment

From one of your pictures, I could drive right to your house in Slumbar. ;-)
                        Down by the tracks.
                        Currently Own
                        2013 X3, 300HP I6, 8spd.
                        1965 Mustang, 120HP I6, 3spd
                        1964 Corvair, 140HP Flat6, 4spd

Comment

Yep, come buy it... ;)

Comment

Back up. I will sell the extras out right, let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Interior pics?

H&R OE Sport Springs - Bilstein HD's - Kosei K1's ET27 - Toyo R888 - ZHP 5spd knob - BavAuto strut bar - DINAN Chip - E30 M3 Offset Bushings - Colgan bra - P-car daily

Comment

Working...
                              X