NW BMW Motorfest - August 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NW BMW Motorfest - August 13

The BMW CCA Oregon chapter is excited to announce the second annual Northwest BMW Motorfest August 13. This event is open for all BMWs.

Date/Time: Saturday August 13, 2011 from 8 am to 6 pm.

Touring drive Location/Time: 8am (Stay tuned for start location and route)– Free and open to everyone

Show Location:
    Blitz Ladd 2239 Southeast 11th Ave. Portland, Oregon 97214

Schedule:

8am - Driving Tour

1-5pm - Show parking, live band, onsite food & beverage vendors available

5-6pm - Awards and Raffle

Entry fee:
    $20.00 per car until August 10th to display in the show ; $25 after August 10th or day of the show. T-shirts pre-order $14 or at show $18.

Plus a suggested donation of 2 cans of food to benefit Fish Emergency Services.

Entry fee includes:

Show car parking (judging optional)
    Eligibility of awards
    Goody bag
    2 raffle tickets (additional tickets available for $1)
    Car information sheet

Benefit: A portion of the proceeds to benefit Fish Emergency Services which helps about 1,685 Oregonians per month. Individuals and families come to Fish for temporary assistance to meet basic needs.

More information and registration
    Last edited by BMWCCAOregon; 07-18-2011, 08:36 PM.

Hey guys, see the original post for updated details on Motorfest coming up next month. We're going to have some great items in the raffle - just don't let Mac buy more tickets than you.

Comment

I don't see where all of the cars will park for the show....

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
      i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
       - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

It's inner SE, so this is the only type of BMW's you'll see around those parts:

bmw-bikes.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bmw-bikes.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
          All Around! It's an Industrial Area so the car's line the street, pretty cool actually. Second annual FTW.

Comment

I'll be in Portland that weekend I might have to check it out.
            Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
              We have 3 streets blocked off for the show...
              sigpic
              84 323i

Comment

Motorfest Early Registration Ending Soon

Northwest BMW Motorfest this Saturday, August 13. Have you registered yet? Time is running out to take advantage of the advance registration of $20 and $14 for t-shirts. Online registration will end August 10. After that you can register at the show for $25 with t-shirts $18. Register how to guarantee a spot and take advantage of the discount.
                We’ve got an awesome event planned. Live band, food, beverages, special guest brewer Burnside Brewing. Lots of cool raffle items donated by our sponsors. And the best part, a portion of the proceeds will given to Fish Emergency Services. A local charity in much need of donations to help our community.

Show starts at 12:00, but if you want to make it a day event, we’ve got an awesome pre-show drive planned. We will be gathering at Matrix Integrated (4000 SW Macadam Ave, Portland) at 8am. They will have a few morning munchies to get us fueled up for the drive. The drive looks to be a fantastic route. New this year, smaller drive groups. We will end the route at the car show location Blitz. Route information to be provided at driver meeting. Can't wait to see everyone there!

Well known R3vlimited sponsors Guten Parts + Service, BluntTech.com and Massive Brakes have donated some great E30 parts & accessories which will be raffled off at the end of the event. We also have several local & web sponsors such as Lithia Auto Stores, 2002 AD, Boyd Motor Werks, Luxe Autohaus, Pro Tek Automotive, Skip's WheelWerks, Matrix Integrated, AR Auto Service, Mike O'Hara Auto Service, Musicar NW, Enthusiast Media Group, Sports Car Market, Pacific Motorsports as well as Pelican Parts, Bavarian Autosport, and Meguiar's. In other words, we're going to have an epic raffle session.

You can register here:

Let's represent the E30 crowd. There were only 2 E30's at the Allure of the Automobile/Cars in the Park event a couple weeks ago and about a dozen 2002s. Bring out your E30 and let's have a good showing of this community.

Comment

penciled on the calander
                  Been with me for 16 years...
                  sigpic
                  Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

I'll be in Portland that weekend for the pro3 race, I might swing by depending on the race schedule.
                    m106 1990 e30
                    e36 daily
                    e32 cruiser

Comment

I'll be there. First real outing with the E30. Kinda excited.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Whoa, Litha is helping? Interesting.
                        M Coupe

Comment

Hope there is a great turn out. We are happy to be part of it. Sent a lot of goodies folks, go get them!

Have a safe Weekend.
                          sigpic
                          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Im getting my car repainted, I may take a peek sometime.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds killer, will hopefully be there with the cabrio!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Working...
                              X