14 inch vw snowflakes on an e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 inch vw snowflakes on an e30

Thoughts? Anyone got pics of them on an e30?
    Found some for the cheeeeeeep and already got tires that would fits

just do it. if they're cheap and you already got tires. they'd look better than bcaps

Comment

^ good point. The set is flawless, dude wants 120 for the set. Idk the width of the wheel though. I hope there close to bottle caps or wider cuz that's where the tires would come from lol

Comment

Found some pics of them mounted but 15x8 et30. I wonder what the specs are on the 14 Inch ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
          Found some pics of them mounted but 15x8 et30. I wonder what the specs are on the 14 Inch ones.
          Those are reps, so they are totally different, the 14's have a low offset and are probably 6" wide, much like the bottlecaps
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Ah I should have caught that when I saw the thread with these photos... Lol. Well I think I'm going to pick these up from cl. But won't low offset and not to wide look silly? :/

Comment

I have snowflakes on my e30 vert. You need the lugs from the VW since the snowflake bolt holes are round and the e30 bottlecaps use tapered lugs.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                Ah I should have caught that when I saw the thread with these photos... Lol. Well I think I'm going to pick these up from cl. But won't low offset and not to wide look silly? :/
                Don't do it, save the money for something you won't be wasting it on. Those are going to be narrow and next to useless. The bottle caps look better anyways =)
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by Tico Frank View Post
                  I have snowflakes on my e30 vert. You need the lugs from the VW since the snowflake bolt holes are round and the e30 bottlecaps use tapered lugs.
                  Photos? :) and if the seller didn't include lugs how much do you think it would cost me to buy them?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
                    Don't do it, save the money for something you won't be wasting it on. Those are going to be narrow and next to useless. The bottle caps look better anyways =)
                    Bottle caps make me want to cry.

Comment

You can buy those lug kits from a guy on here and he can send them with the round lugs for $50 for all four wheels. Sorry no pics.
                      sigpic

Comment

No dude.
                        Thats like fuckin your cousin, you can but that shit is weird.
                        sigpic

Comment

I can dig it.

Comment

You should be able to pick up a set 14" weaves for not much more than these wheels. I would hold out for them.
                            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Found product

Comment

Working...
                              X