E30 pedal mount for Wilwood pedal set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 pedal mount for Wilwood pedal set

Enhance the performance of your E30 brakes by installing a Wilwood Manual Brake & Clutch Pedal assembly. A must if you do a custom engine swap, turn your E30 into a racer, or upgrade to a big brake kit.

- The entire assembly, including pedals, master cylinders and pedal box is approx. 8lbs. lighter than the factory pedals, master cylinder and brake booster.
    - The mass of the assembly is closer to the car’s center of gravity.
    - Master cylinders are positioned inside the firewall, away from engine heat.
    - Compact design allows for more engine bay room for your custom E30 engine swap.
    - Pedals and pedal pads are of special adjustable design that allows fine-tuning of the pedal location and clearance.
    - Enhanced control over brake bias for various driving conditions.
    - Improved pedal feel gives driver great feedback for enhanced car control.
    - Computer designed, FEA tested and CNC machined to ensure for a stiff component structure.

Please contact me at realm3bimmer@yahoo.com for an installation manual with required parts and pricing or visit the link below.

https://sites.google.com/site/bmwfab...30-pedal-mount
    Thank you!
    Attached Files

sweeeeeet

Comment

$110 shipped right?

Mike

Comment

Wow great price, I'm gonna have to grab one of these as soon as I get 100 extra bucks, it would be perfect to with my massive big brake kit.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

double post
          Last edited by Asbradley21; 09-28-2011, 04:41 PM.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

Very nice, will probably grab a bracket from you soon

Comment

Hi,
              Do you have idea whether this works for RHD cars?
              88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Working...
              X