FS - used Thule & Yakima racks e30 fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - used Thule & Yakima racks e30 fitment

My store is having me put together a roof rack package with our pre-owned inventory to try and open up some floor space. Trying to gauge interest for an e30 package

Everything seen here:
    Thule 300 raingutter footpack
    Thule load bars 50"
    Thule wind fairing

E30 package ~$210.00 after tax. This package also fits e21 coupes and sedans. A similar setup is available from Yakima as well if interested and is around the same price with a package deal from our pre-owned inventory.

PM me for details or email me at CWDAURIA@Hotmail.com, I'm going to propose options for shipping to the management later on. Thanks

I might be interested in just a faring if you have one.
    Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
      I might be interested in just a faring if you have one.
      We have a few Thule and Yakima fairings, they're usually $40-50 depending on condition. We take trade-ins on old gear so the inventory is always changing and its a good way to lower the cost.

Comment

Thanks but I was looking for something a little more on the cheaper end for a fairing. Good look though!
        Originally posted by Sonny
        I am a meme for our community.

Comment

im looking for a whole set up. how much?

Comment

Originally posted by Madinthe717 View Post
            im looking for a whole set up. how much?
            We haven't worked out a shipping policy yet, says you're out in Hershey unless you're living near Seattle now.

The setup pictured is ~$210.00, forgot to install the end caps on the load bars now that I see it.

Comment

Have any E36 yakima feet? Or Thule, I have bars and accesories, just need feet for a Coupe/Ti
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Do you have any yakima fairings only? may want one

Comment

i have a bunch of various thule and yakima parts from over the years do you do cash offers?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    I have several Yakima fairings, different designs and widths. One Thule fairing lying in the used inventory, its 38" width and its the same one that was mounted on my car in the photo

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                      Have any E36 yakima feet? Or Thule, I have bars and accesories, just need feet for a Coupe/Ti
                      No fitment for Ti's according to Yakima, same for the coupe therefore Yakima fails

Thule has plenty of fitment options according to the fit guide. The only part we don't have used would be the FitKit since those are primarily vehicle specific. You need FitKit #1014 or 1015 depending on which bars you have cause certain feet only use specific bar styles. You can always bring the car in and we'll fit the parts you'd need on the car so you can make sure it'll work. We're also running 20% off new Thule products if it works out to be a better deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic49 View Post
                        i have a bunch of various thule and yakima parts from over the years do you do cash offers?
                        If you're local to our store in Bellevue or Seattle, WA then yes we do cash offers on used gear. Everything is assessed when its brought in and the managers will work on a fair cash value and/or use it as store credit

Comment

Opposite coast, I was hoping that you might have had some NOS equipment. Yakima used to have a Ti fit kit. Lack of sales killed it off most likely.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            I have one in stock now, 38" Yakima fairing. Used ones are going for $40.00 currently.

We are also doing a shipping option, so if needed please PM me for details

Comment

Working...
                            X