Auxiliary Fuse Box Terminals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auxiliary Fuse Box Terminals

No luck on the Car Audio & Electronics section so I'll try here. I want to use the switched 12V from the auxiliary fuse box to power my aftermarket heated seats so that I don’t have to have a messy wire run and hack into the harness at some random point.
    Has anyone found the correct terminal to use in that box? A standard push-on terminal won’t fit, and RealOEM is not that much help.

Thanks

I'm not sure what your looking for, but maybe this will help.

ETM:

Comment

Originally posted by laken View Post
      No luck on the Car Audio & Electronics section so I'll try here. I want to use the switched 12V from the auxiliary fuse box to power my aftermarket heated seats so that I don’t have to have a messy wire run and hack into the harness at some random point.
      Has anyone found the correct terminal to use in that box? A standard push-on terminal won’t fit, and RealOEM is not that much help.

Thanks
      have your local stealer look it up its in there i just cant remember which one it is

Comment

I just wired up a couple s52 swap components through the aux fuse box a couple months ago.

These part numbers were all found on realoem under diverse plugs and connectors.

61131370691 - double leaf spring contact .5mm - 1mm
        61131370692 - double leaf spring contact 1.5mm - 2.5mm
        61131370693 - double leaf spring contact 2.5mm - 4mm

Edit - the above values are mm^2
        Project
        Feedback

Comment

Working...
        X