E60 Style 134 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E60 Style 134 pics

Looking for a temp replacement to what i'm rolling on since I need new tires anyway. Looking for more pics of e30's with 134's

Not mine but all i could really find
    My Pleasure:02 Honda 954, 02 Fronty 4x4
    My Pain:91 BMW E30, 90 S13(sr'd)

"granthr said: ↑
    I mention Metric Mechanic because it is a great way to empty your wallet to get unverified horsepower gains."

Nice

Comment

i like it too. obviously 5 stud conversion.

what are the specs on the wheels? i think they are 16x8? could be wrong. but i didnt think the offset was that aggressive.

Comment

They're 16x7 et20. I'm tryin to find more pics of them on e30's. Im also trying to figure out a good size adapter since I'm not going 5 lug

I mention Metric Mechanic because it is a great way to empty your wallet to get unverified horsepower gains."

Comment

subscribing... interesting. would like to know what your gona do with this. im starting to like these wheels on e30s and i see them everyday at work

Comment

Bought a set for a decent price lastnite. Ordering 20/18mm adapters as well. Might powdercoat depending on how they look after I test fit so...we'll see.

Comment

Now to put my IS lip back on n i'm done til my motor is ready.

Comment

I like the look but they look like they are on the chunky side in the weight dept.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Didnt weigh em. But theyre hardly heavy at all.

Comment

nice username
                    1990 E30 325i sedan - Gletscherblau (280) over Indigo cloth (0271)

Comment

so these are effectively 16x7 et2? what tyres are those?

its a nice fitment

Comment

Here's another one for you. I am selling them as soon as my new wheels are back in stock. They barely fit with the E36 5 lug. Cool wheels though and would look awesome stripped/ polished.

Comment

I think if the opening between the spokes was cut down closer to the hub they would look a little better. They are pretty cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by e30leigh View Post
                            so these are effectively 16x7 et2? what tyres are those?

its a nice fitment
                            20mm adapters. I'm on 195/45 federals. Didn't wanna break the bank on a temp setup. The weaves were driving me crazy.

Comment

Working...
                            X