Help me clean my garage out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me clean my garage out...

I'm overwhelmed by the parts I have amassed during the last few months. I'm reaching out to the local guys because I don't have time to ship stuff until I am finished with my project.

Someone buy my rims!!! It's a great deal!

ETA engine - I'll sell this as a whole or part it out. It's a good motor that has records since day 1, but started producing some minor white smoke (erradically) before I pulled it. It has newish bavauto coils, the flywheel attached and the you can have the clutch (good condition) with it. . $250 OBO!

TSW Rims with all the hardware - hub rings, lug bolts, lug bolt cover and basically brand new Avid Envigor tires. 16inch rims 4X100. I wasn't going to put these up for sale yet because I painted the inside of them body color. I didn't clear it, because I wanted to be able to wipe the paint off effortlessly incase I didn't like it. I can do this, I just haven't done it yet.
    $800 for tires, rims, and hardware.

Down pipe - mid pipe cat section for the eta. The pipe is good condition, cat is fine too, the seams on the casing look a little rusty. $100

Fairly new drive shaft - I can find the receipt for the exact date of purchase, but its a nice drive shaft in new condition (for a 325es). $250

ECU with BavAuto performance chip - $150. For 325es.

Let me know if you are looking for anything else, radiator, trunk lid (black), e46 16inch rims (nothing special, but clean), new VW lug bolts, the unlock valve for e36 clutch/slave set up...

I'll post this up in the official for sale section once my car is running.

Sorry about the low quality pictures. Thanks for looking!

Pete
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PeteD; 06-27-2012, 07:03 PM. Reason: Adding Detail.

How much to ship the BavAuto chip to 06825?
    Last edited by RawToast; 03-22-2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Probably $5-10 more. I will check in the morning.

Comment

I will take it all. haha. No but really the springs are like new I sold them to peteD new and with the correct shox they will look great.

Comment

Thanks dude!

Comment

Is that black trunk Diamond (Metallic) schWartz by any chance?
            1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
            1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
            1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
            1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

It is, no holes for the spoiler either. Allegedly, someone is picking it up tomorrow, but who knows if that will really happen.
              Last edited by PeteD; 03-29-2012, 06:04 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Comment

Trunk lid is sold. Bump for: Whoever wants to take a ride and sift through some parts today.

Comment

Would love to sell the rims and get the engine out of my garage!

Comment

how much for just the front springs? very interested

Comment

N1ckg, everything is sold. Good luck on your search!

Comment

Working...
                      X