JinormusJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JinormusJ

Ive been making a few more sales, so I thought why not make a thread just for those slightly more nervous buyers.

Enjoy,
    Joey

Item arrived on schedule and just as described.I would not hesitate to do business
    with Joey again.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Thanks Boomer! I appreciate your feedback. Glad to hear you are satisfied with your order!

Joey

Comment

Shipping was lighting quick! I purchased from him a leather e-brake handle. It was in great condition as he stated and nicely priced. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Trunk Light Lenses (Dual) Great Seller!

Joey provided a set of rear trunk lights and lens assemblies. He communicates very, very well and was a pleasure to interact with. Surprising how enthusiastic and willing to help he was! He even offered to splice the appropriate wires together to make sure both rear lights function in parallel.

I am so pleased I asked to have him keep an eye out for specific parts I need for my vert!

Great details , shipping, and assistance!
          A+ is an understatement! Way to go Joey!

Comment

Bought Goods of J a few weeks ago, postage got held up somewhere along the line, and J did his best to chase it up, good comms throughout the sale.
            Customs , however, charged the shit out of the goods, maybe down to the price on the label, eh J??

Will do business with him again, no problem.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
            If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate all the comments; I do my best to provide the best service to my fellow community members, and I am probably just as satisfied as you all are to know you guys are happy with my business :-)

@Rav
              I am sooo sorry about that Ravi. That was my first time I had ever done international shipping, and I had no idea there would be a customs charge on whatever I wrote on that paper. Rest assured, I will definitely take that into account next time if my failing hasn't already scared you off. Thanks again for your order!
              (btw, I got about 10 e-brake handles that I'll drop to you for super cheap and I'll make sure not to write anything on the customs section :-P)

Comment

Set me up with a couple of rear differential flanges -- great price, great communication, fast shipping. Part arrived looking even better than it did in his photo. A+ across the board.

Comment

Great Seller here folks! Bought an E36 OBD-I 3" MAF from Joey and it was exactly as described. Provided me with excellent communication throughout the sale and was shipped when he said it was.

Thanks!
                  Originally posted by BillBrasky
                  E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                  1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                  1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                  1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                  2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Happy customer here. Thanks for the trunk badges!
                    Originally posted by nervousmini
                    Break My Wallet
                    Bring My Wallet
                    Bring Money With

and the M cars are a multiplier

regular repair Money * 3 = M3
                    regular repair Money * 5 = M5
                    regular repair Money * 6 = M6

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I really appreciate hearing that my customers are happy and satisfied.

Thanks for your business!
                      Joey

Comment

bought a leather ebrake handle from joey, received the package a couple days ago wrapped to perfection.
                        not to mention he hooked it up for pretty much no cost

thanks joey, great seller A++

Comment

Thanks RUFFLZ! Woulda had it out to you sooner, but I had a little trouble finding all my old parts since half the stuff is still boxed up from the move.

Glad you like it! :up:
                          Joey

Comment

Joey is da biznezz. Good to deal with, got me a turn signal stalk for a great price, and he shipped it out right away.

Thanks man, can't wait to amaze my friends with my OBC sorcery! lol
                            '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                            '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

If you're a prospective buyer and you've scrolled this far down in order to make a decision about Joey, you're a moron. Go buy his stuff right now. It's your ideal transaction; good communication, packaging and parts are as described.
                              1981 320is, Alpine White, 5 speed (Sold)
                              1992 318is, Brillantrot, 5 speed (Sold)
                              1996 328i, Montreal Blau, 5 speed (Sold)
                              1991 325i Coupe, Alpine White II, 5 speed (Current)

Comment

Working...
                              X