Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Omega Seamaster, Nikon D90 package, Lifebook T2010 WTB: Verizon phone

done
    Last edited by ninjaotter; 02-24-2013, 06:02 PM.

I have watches, wheels and cash to trade for the planet. PM me if iterested.
    1997 328i - SOLD
    1991 325is - SOLD
    2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
    1991 318is
    2011 328i xDrive
    2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by martin c. View Post
      i have watches, wheels and cash to trade for the planet. Pm me if iterested.
      yhpm

Comment

If that was a black P.O. on a bracelet, it would have been sold by now (to me). Nice price on P.O. chrono though.

Free bump for a awesome price on a great timepiece
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaotter View Post
          IBM Thinkpad X40T - $50 + shipping
          Mint condition, just needs the power socket replaced/ resoldered. Comes with two AC adapters, and a functional battery. I can replace or resolder the socket for you, for a small fee. I upped the RAM to 2GB. Runs on a Pentium M 1.2Ghz. Decent little web browser/ tablet convertible. I used it for illustrating some childrens books and product design.
          Interested in this, pics/specs?

Comment

I have a very slightly used (two days) HTC Thunderbolt with an extended battery and various cases accessories for it if you are interested. I got it replaced right before i switched carriers so its basically new still has the plastic cover on the back.

Comment

Working...
            X