Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bbs rs parts 34 bolt

here are some of the parts i have that i am looking to part with

(6) 1" lips 34 bolt 16" i am bringing down to 340 for the set of 4 shipped to lower48. these need to move as i will likely never have any use for them. Otherwise they are 95 a piece

(8) 1.5" 34 bolt slants 16". Lips are all stripped and were just mirror polished. Only selling in pairs. 240 a pair shipped or (4) for 420

Conical caps- both sizes still available -200 a set shipping is 15$ to con us

1 waffle 09.24.069. Good original gold color. 25$ shipped

Original metal valve stems. Original condition, need a good cleaning -20 a set of 4

here are a few pictures. only the parts listed are for sale. dont ask about standard waffles or faces, they are not for sale

some of the lips. for sale. all are in about the same condition and all are mirror polished by the same company. the picture goes in order, 1" closest, then 1.5" slants, then 2" slants. 2.5" oem lips are not in pictures as they are at the polishers

in total i have over 30 lips, and another 12 new ones coming, but the ones that are for sale are listed with prices above.

DO NOT bother asking me if i have faces, waffles, or barrels. i do have lots but am not selling them

studio.delucav@gmail.com
    Last edited by VinceSPEC; 08-29-2012, 06:05 AM.

bolts sold

Comment

UPDATE alright, let me clarify things a bit just to simplify and maybe get these parts moving
      just be aware, i really want to sell these in pairs. just keep that in mind. and yes, all have been stripped and mirror polished.

8 16x1" lip 90 shipped per lip

8 16x1.5" 34 bolt slants. 120 a lip shipped

2 16x2" true slants 180 a lip shipped

2 oem 2.5" stepped lips 16" 34 bolt 180 a lip shipped

Black chrome spike bolts. Brand new, I have 68 of them. 100 shipped

1 waffle 09.24.069. Good original gold color. 25$ shipped

Comment

i sent you an email with a few questions...
        1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
        1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
        1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
        1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

interested in one 16x2" slant lip., but still waiting for $ to come in unless you are willing to trade for a part(s). i'll be contacting you soon. glws

Comment

Thanks. The 2" pair is pending as of a little while ago but will let you know if it falls through

Once again I would prefer to sell in pairs so pairs or sets of 4 do take precedence

Comment

Jeebus, nice stash!

Comment

thanks! I do have far too many parts though, and never seem to have any use for lips smaller then 2.5" :)

spike bolts are sold

(2) 2" lips are pending

(4) 1" lips are pending

everything else still waiting to go

Comment

Too many flakes. Everything still available including the 1.5 and 2" slants

2.5" lips are no longer up for grabs. I'm going to use them

Let's keep the window shopping to a minimum. Only send me if you have the cash and are interested.

Comment

bump. all questions have been answered

these lips are all original and in perfect shape, and have never been curbed or anything. just stripped and polished recently by my polisher.

Comment

Pm & Paypal sent
                      Steve
                      '89 332i
                      '90 M3
                      '01 530is
                      '12 MCS BW
                      '15 RAM 3500

Comment

2" slants are sold

so now, the options are 1" and 1.5" slants which i have a lot of.

Comment

do you still have the "1 waffle 09.24.069."? I'm replacing one of my waffles which code is 09.24.028, do you know if there is a noticeable difference?

Comment

still have that waffle, but not sure of the difference. I know the overall diameter is the same as the other 09.24.028

Comment

vince, please contact me if you have a spare 16x2" slant lip. t.i.a.

Comment

Working...
                              X