|06-12-2012, 05:45 AM||#1|
Kenwood Excelon DDX896& Kenwood/Garmin KNA-G610 700.00 shipped to conus
This is a great 2010 Kenwood Excelon top of the line DVD NAV radio. It works great.
I just ordered the 2011 DNX 9080HD so this is ready to go to new home. I paid 1200 for both units and have all boxes, manuals and the remote. Everything is in great used condition, there is a small scratch on the right side frame of the head unit visible in one of the pictures and not nearly as bad as the flash makes it look. The head unit has a new Zagg screen shield.
All cables and the antenna and mic for phone integration will be new unused from the new unit as I don't want to uninstall the old ones and they are the same. The NAV has the newest map available 2013/10 I believe is what it is called on an sd card, that was 90 bucks I just spent a month ago.
The DDX896 is a Full Featured DVD Entertainment System Featuring:
• 6.95" Motorized WVGA Advanced Resolution Touchscreen
• High Speed Access to iPhone/iPod Audio and Video
• Built-in Parrot Bluetooth for Hands-free Cell Phone Operation
• 5V Preamp Outputs (Front L&R, Center, Rear L&R and Sub)
• 5.1ch Surround Processor and DTA Control
• 3 A/V Inputs (1 dedicated for iPod/iPhone use), 1A/V Ouptput, 1 Backup Camera Input
• Multi Language Capability
• Navigation Ready
• New Navigation Interface with KNA-G610
• New Remote Control
- FM Frequency Range 87.9MHz - 107.9MHz
- FM Usable Sensitivity 9.3dBf
- FM Quiet Sensitivity 15.2dBf
- FM Frequency Response (±3.0dB) 30Hz-15kHz
- FM Signal/Noise 70dB(MONO)
- FM Stereo Separation 40dB(1kHz)
- AM Frequency Range 530kHz-1700kHz
- AM Usable Sensitivity 28dBμ (25μv)
- Operating Voltage 14.4V (10.5 - 16 V allowable)
- Maximum Current Consumption 15A
- Installation Dimensions (W x H x D) 182 x 112 x 160mm (7-3/16 x 4-7/16 x 6-5/16 inch)
- Operational Temperature Range -10°C - +60°C
- Storage Temperature Range -20°C - +85°C
- Weight 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
The KNA-G610 is a Hideaway Navigation System for Kenwood and eXcelon Navigation Ready Models. Features Include:
• New Garmin 3D Mapping
• Eco Route
• Lane Assist with Junction View
• Live Traffic with Optional KNA-NT100 Traffic Antenna
• SD Card Slot for Future map Updates
Last edited by parkerbink; 06-12-2012 at 05:57 AM..
|06-22-2012, 05:24 AM||#4|
This was the top of the line and the last non internal nav made, now you have to buy nav at minimum 1200 for the lower line unit.
All boxed up, waiting for a home.