Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT: Lapisblau '87 sedan, daily driven, for a Miata? --NJ--

Hello r3v,

I picked this sedan up a little bit ago. Its lapisblau, which ive only seen 2 other cars in this color after googling. Its a 325e, but don't get it wrong it gets great mileage (I got 26 mpg going down to PA doing about 80 or so, and the tach was at about 3.4k rpms in 5th).

I picked this off of a guy who owns a german automotive repair shop in NJ, and it was his daily for 3 years. The car hasn't left me stuck, and is fun! Its pretty much bone stock, with usual 25 year old dings and dents.

Just a basic rundown of what p/o did (that I remember):
    Master cylinder
    T Belt
    Radiator
    Catback Magnaflow exhaust!

Since my ownership:
    Front brakes uphaul (Calipers, pads, rotors)
    Full tuneup (plugs, wires, coil, rotor)
    Oil Change
    Z3 shifter and cup bushing (read below)

I drive the car 45 minutes a day to my job, and hasn't given me any issues. It pulls nicely through the gears, no overheating issues, and heat works! Ac probably needs a recharge, but I dont mind it.

Car could use some tlc to be perfect, but daily drives just fine as is. Pass window doesnt go down, shifter is still sloppy so could use the rest of the bushings, has a minor vacuum leak so it idles at around 900 as opposed to 750.

Completely fixable, via Klub Vintage (See sig)

That is some sort of tree sap on the drivers quarter, not clear coat.

I am considering getting a miata because I've always wanted one, and I also still own my e30 325is, so its like having 2 of the same car. As of now, I am not looking for a sale because I need a car to work 5 days a week. If I cant find a trade, I am perfectly fine keeping the car and lowering it.

Please PM me if you have a miata, w/ info and such.
    Last edited by Kozworth; 06-17-2012, 08:34 AM.

tttttttt

Comment

Ttt any running daily driveable manual miata will be considered!!

Comment

Considering selling, but do not have a car to back it up, so let's start at 3.2k obo... would prefer the trade for a miata

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Saw a Miata for sale 1990 Miata for sale in Monmouth county today...black on black...I can send you the guy's contact info if you want...think he's looking for $2500 or so.

Comment

Nice price, but moving out so I need more of a trade. So this is only ft now.

Comment

Working...
              X