Black Team Dynamics w/Azenis for trade...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • superboosted
    Mod Crazy
    • May 2012
    • 667

    #1

    Black Team Dynamics w/Azenis for trade...

    Like i said..in PA willing to meet drive swap you come here whatever..The black doesnt do it for me. Pro race 1.2. 15x7.Wheels are like brand new.VERY light. No flaws. Azenis are about 40%. need to trade for something else I can just drive on. Partial to meshies,but just ready for something different.

    pics...



    and on my Is..

  • MR 325
    Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 37833

    #2
    People might want to know the tire size.
    BimmerHeads
    Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
    Grover Beach, California
    BimmerHeads.com

    Comment

    • superboosted
      Mod Crazy
      • May 2012
      • 667

      #3
      205/50/15...I will post offset later as well.

      Comment

      • e30s50dan
        R3VLimited
        • Nov 2008
        • 2076

        #4
        What is wrong with black...I think it looks good!
        NASA
        BMWCCA member
        PCA member 25yrs




        1991 318IS slick top
        1997 M3 sedan
        2001 325CI DD

        “whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

        Comment

        • superboosted
          Mod Crazy
          • May 2012
          • 667

          #5
          oh it does^ just looking for some change :)

          Comment

          • dothadance
            E30 Enthusiast
            • Jun 2011
            • 1121

            #6
            you're nuts. your car looks sweeeet

            Comment

            • MrSlacker
              R3VLimited
              • Feb 2010
              • 2494

              #7
              Hey man, PMed you about trading for my ESM's, but no reply... let me know if you want to do it
              My Seller/Buyer Feedback

              Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

              Comment

              • Jonny Cash
                E30 Mastermind
                • Sep 2008
                • 1763

                #8
                Will you just sell them to me? I really want these.
                -Jay

                2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                2001 se46 3 year plan in progress


                Comment

                • superboosted
                  Mod Crazy
                  • May 2012
                  • 667

                  #9
                  Pm's replied, and I don't really want to sell, need wheels on the car lol. Shoot me a pm, anything is possible.

                  Comment

                  • superboosted
                    Mod Crazy
                    • May 2012
                    • 667

                    #10
                    bmp.

                    Comment

                    • superboosted
                      Mod Crazy
                      • May 2012
                      • 667

                      #11
                      Nobody wants to trade? Everyone wants to buy um ' I wont have wheels then lol.

                      Comment

                      • MrSlacker
                        R3VLimited
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 2494

                        #12
                        I'll give you stock weaves or crappy stock steelies + cash since you need wheels for your car :-)
                        My Seller/Buyer Feedback

                        Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

                        Comment

                        • andrew240z
                          Wrencher
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 284

                          #13
                          wheels

                          I would love to trade for your TD wheels. I have the following available:

                          4 D-force black wheels
                          4 TR Motorsports wheels-silver think they are on tirerack to see them or send me your email and I can pic them for you
                          4-BBS IS style wheels

                          I dont need those tires of yours and I dont have any street tires for sale.

                          http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand
                          drive-gear.com
                          Race Car rentals
                          Spec e30, ITS, KP
                          Northeast/Midatlantic
                          NASA MA Spec E30 Director

                          Comment

                          • superboosted
                            Mod Crazy
                            • May 2012
                            • 667

                            #14
                            Bump.

                            Comment

                            Working...