Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325IS Silver Coupe NNJ

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I bought this car with the idea of daily driving it but I have my eyes on another project now and I need the cash. The car runs and drives very well and was a reliable daily for the last year or so when my friend had it. Here are the details:

1989 Lachssilber 325IS 5 speed coupe
    -380k on the odometer
    -timing belt done less than 5k ago
    -bavauto wires, new cap, rotor and crank sensor just installed
    -headers to Scorpion exhaust (sounds great)
    -bilstein sports with h&r race springs
    -15x8 Type A reps with brand new tires
    -front and rear strut braces
    -lighted M shift knob
    -IS front lip (I have it in the garage, had to take it off because the car doesn't make it in my driveway with it on)

Cons:
    -obviously the car has visible rust. however the shock towers and the floors are clean
    -seats are mismatched to the interior (PO put these in to replace the torn up original seats) I have a pair of black comfort seats that I will put in some time this week

I'm looking to get $2400 obo for the car as it sits. I will come down a bit if you are willing to take the car with stock IS weaves instead of the type a reps. I will also consider partial trade for some low offset 17" 5x120 wheels for my e24, or M30 turbo parts.

Last edited by mattrabbit; 08-07-2012, 05:44 PM. Reason: price drop

i like that bra, would you be willing to split it? or is it covering some major rust lol

Comment

what condition are the basket weaves+tires in? how much lower would the price be with just the baskets?

Comment

I'll see how it looks without the bra and let you know. I haven't taken it off since I've had the car.

The basket weaves are in decent shape though I'm not sure I have all 4 caps, and the tires have tread. I'd like $2200 with the weaves.

Comment

I'm willing to make a good deal if somebody takes this by next week.

Comment

Just the car for someone looking to get into the e30 game GLWS.
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Bump for a awesome car I wish I could pick it up for myself. Good friends with the current owner and the previous owner. This car would make a great daily its a awesome runner and ALWAYS has been very well taken care of while in their hands.

Comment

does the ac work?
                Current:1995 :540i--m60+6speed+bunch of other goodies(supercharged) hehe
                1995 525i-5, new winterbeater/DD
                In the past
                1987 300sdl(winterbeater/DD)
                1990 325iS caged and m50ed plus a whole bunch of other stuff!
                1995 540i-6 speed oxford over parchemnt
                1990 BMW 325i(s)Brillantrot with black int
                1995 Audi A6 5speed
                1991BMW750il

Comment

A/c doesn't work, but its all still in there. It might just need a some seals.

Comment

????

Comment

bump

Comment

So let me get this straight you want 2500 bucks for an e30 with 400k miles and more rust than the tin man himself? I'm from that area of jersey and I know everything is stupid expensive in jersey but damn. Glws
                        Last edited by Airborneinfantry11; 07-20-2012, 09:45 PM. Reason: .

Comment

I'll certainly entertain offers. As always, cash is king.

Comment

You willing to split those type a reps from the car? PM'ed.
                            No antenna? I sell plugs!

Here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...77#post4937877

Comment

replied!

Comment

Working...
                              X