Bassheads, the E30 12" is on sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bassheads, the E30 12" is on sale!

Guys, the special for this month is the E3012.

This is the box that started it all, but now in V3.

This is the box that James Crivellone himself has in his car...it makes a LOT of bottom end and does not need big power to do so...an honest 300 watts will do just fine.

We also made sure that those that like bigger woofers can fit them...this box will not fit most of the big-ish woofers on the market (no W7 or Thunder 9500s, we do custom for those).

The porting has always been kind of a trademark feature of these incredible boxes. For us, the goal is as always 100% of the bass into the cabin. Porting through the rear deck works wonderfully for this application. This little bit of cutting has several advantages, first and foremost, better sound quality. The clarity of the bottom end on this enclosure is just amazing. There is a depth and an impact that has to be heard to be believed. If you listen, you can hear every detail of what is happening in the low frequencies to an astounding level of detail. It really is sweet, just an awesome listening experience.

Second, efficiency. This box will make more sound with less power and a less expensive woofer than you would ever believe possible. You would be amazed what this box can do on as little as 150 watts RMS...it really does get loud!

Third, and to some, the most important of all...NO RATTLES.

It is just bizarre. The bass energy being sealed into the cabin makes one hell of a huge difference. By forcing all of the output of the woofer into the cabin, the car is actually quieter. There is virtually no energy being wasted in the trunk, so you are not heard "booming the hood" (or getting unwanted attention from the folks with the red and blue lights...) UNLESS you open the windows..at which point, you will still have no rattles...but be heard for quite a distance...be careful!

Cutting the 2 holes is not what you wanna call "fun". It is a lot of work to do, but we have taken all the guesswork out of the job for you.

Making the ports is as simple as marking a "dot" with a sharpie and drilling 2 holes. The 3 1/2" holesaw you will need is commonly available at most home improvement stores. The template we provide means your holes will line up very easily...in fact, Austin! was our tester. We figured if Austin could do it, anyone could. This is me, Austin ain't that big:

When you are done, they line up perfectly with the port connectors in the box and fit like this:

The special deal? Our new price on this enclosure is $220 in black or $240 in gray. Typical shipping is between about $40 (Cali) to nearly $70 (FLA) but this month they are $225 SHIPPED!

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

SMOKING deal on probably the best sounding box I have ever heard (not sure if that has more to do with the electronic equipment or the box, but it certainly has the potential to be awesome!!)

Luke, can you post pics of the black vs the grey?

Comment

Uh...I can't. Apparently, the only pics are on the site, but go look there, there are several veiws: http://www.germanaudiospecialties.com/e30/e3012.html

If you have not noticed, I am not exactly computer literate! I get by, but just barely.

I need to find time to post some installed pics. There are some sweet ones!

Oh, thanks too for your kind words. If you had heard this box with a WalMart Sony woofer and a $50 WalMart amp as I have, you would know it isn't the gear...woot!

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

will be hitting you up in a couple weeks hopefully

Comment

i see nothing for the 15....
          -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
            i see nothing for the 15....
            Hush, you! The 15 is not a production item...but the 12" is!

Get on it kids,

These are ready to ship NOW!

Luke

August R3VLimited Special: E3012 "V3" box: $225 shipped

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

Comment

pm'd!
              Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Is the $225 price for the grey carpet too or just the black?

Comment

Originally posted by mpwr325i View Post
                  Is the $225 price for the grey carpet too or just the black?
                  We have both in stock right now, kinda depends on how soon you send payment!

:)

Luke

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

Comment

Bump for an awesome product.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my response. :-(
                      Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

I should have got this instead of the 8" then I wouldn't still be waitng for you to make an amp rack for me ;)
                        sigpic
                        January 2012 COTM

Comment

Hmmmm...knew I was forgetting something!

Rob, are you watching the FB page? We are finishing up E30 8" box AND amp racks for them right now.

Comment

Originally posted by German Audio Specialties View Post
                            Hmmmm...knew I was forgetting something!

Rob, are you watching the FB page? We are finishing up E30 8" box AND amp racks for them right now.
                            Awesome. And no worries. I've been enjoying my 8" box nonetheless. Right now the box is centered in the trunk with amp attached in the recess on the front of the box. When I get the rack, I'll do it proper.
                            sigpic
                            January 2012 COTM

Comment

Guys, this is happening now, get on it!

sales@germanaudiospecialties.com or PMs, hit me up!

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                              X