Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1988 325is, one owner, dealer serviced

?
    Last edited by e34croak; 04-15-2013, 10:04 AM.

Wow... one owner... that's really cool. Why the sale? Seems if you've had a car that long, you'd keep it forever.

Price - assuming it's perfect other than the driver's seat - $5K or so? Maybe a bit more. It would depend some on what the receipts say has been replaced.
    '88 325is: Diamond Schwartz; 210K miles; Koni SA; H&R springs; poly bushings (sold)
    '03 TDi Wagon; 5 spd (Ho-hum DD; 326K miles and counting...)
    '64 Morris Mini Cooper (w/e vintage toy #1)
    '72 Triumph GT6 (w/e vintage toy #2)
    '73 Volvo 1800ES (future vintage restomod project)

Comment

the exterior & interior colors are not too common either

if this was an 89+, it would fetch a bit more money

you should keep this car

Comment

Considering the mileage I would say $3500.00.....................

Comment

Milage isnt bad on the car roughly 100k under what it should be.
          This cars a beauty i would post it on ebay with a reserve at 5k and see if you come close.
          Snap shots of service records and a good enough write up. Pictures of under body and etc

Comment

with clean e30 prices where they are these days, i say a easy 5K...at least for super clean rust free e30s like yours on the east coast rust belt area. If you listed that in tri-state Nj/NYC/CT/PA it be sold in a week or two easy for 3500. Ask for more, the original owner and condition adds alot!
            Had a smooth purchase transaction with me?
            Please share your feedback

Comment

Last edited by e34croak; 04-15-2013, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by e34croak View Post
                bump Asking $6500 obo. Doesn't leak a single drop of anything.
                after florida im coming there. jesus its a F***ing 23 year old car you crazy person

Comment

Originally posted by euro2fast4u View Post
                  after florida im coming there. Jesus its a f***ing 23 year old car you crazy person

Crazy? Perhaps.
                  Last edited by e34croak; 04-15-2013, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by euro2fast4u View Post
                    after florida im coming there. jesus its a F***ing 23 year old car you crazy person
                    GTFO euro2fast that car will receive offers well into the 5's from real buyers after they have seen the alternatives. Be grateful he came here first instead of bypassing us for craigslist and ebay. If we keep shitting on fs threads owners will cease to post cars and that screws all of us on r3v who are actually looking for cars.

OP with a well written ad great pictures and a thick skin you will have success selling that car for good money. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Ride View Post
                      GTFO euro2fast that car will receive offers well into the 5's from real buyers after they have seen the alternatives. Be grateful he came here first instead of bypassing us for craigslist and ebay. If we keep shitting on fs threads owners will cease to post cars and that screws all of us on r3v who are actually looking for cars.

OP with a well written ad great pictures and a thick skin you will have success selling that car for good money. Good luck
                      Thanks man, I appreciate it.
                      Last edited by e34croak; 04-15-2013, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Seen this car. Pictures do it ZERO justice. Looks 50x nicer in person. Super super clean. I wish I could get the scratch together and buy this!
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Bump. ASKING $5500 BUT Open to reasonable offers..
                          Last edited by e34croak; 02-08-2013, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I think this car is worth far more than the asking price. You're buying proper maintenance, car, and peace of mind.

GLWS!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                              X