Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 BMW 318i Sedan CLEAN $1200

I have for sale a 1991 BMW 318i Sedan/4 door

Basically bought thinking I was going to work on it but I don't even want to touch it because I'm tired of having E30's in front of my house!!!!

Very clean full interior

Has new M42 motor but wont turn over and I can't figure out why. Too broke to go to a mechanic.

5 speed

All parts are there

198k miles on the chassis, about 80-90k miles on the engine from what I was told.

All electronics work, all power windows, everything is sturdy in the interior

Has new waterpump, spark plugs, oil pan gasket, new valve cover gasket and spark plug o rings

central locking works

fog lights

Basically its a full 318i, very clean glossy silver, not a repaint.

Rear lower valence was pushed in but all body parts are straights, minor dings.

Sun roof slides open and closes like butter.

Really wish I could keep the car and have it working but $ is no where to be found.

There is room for haggling but not much and I definitely won't haggle unless you have cash in hand in front of me.

Pink in hand.

Ready to go!

Also hood is not pictured but it does come with the car and it is in great shape.

NO PARTING OUT!

Car just needs to be hooked up and idk what it is because I've double checked it a million times -_-..

$1,200 needs to go ASAP.

This shouldnt last very long, if you were in the east coast i would of jumped on it.
    Great price, i say stash and work on it till you find the problem. Wont cost you anything to do your own diagnostics. Plus you double your asking price if it fires up.

Good luck either way

Comment

Originally posted by e30prodigy View Post
      This shouldnt last very long, if you were in the east coast i would of jumped on it.
      Great price, i say stash and work on it till you find the problem. Wont cost you anything to do your own diagnostics. Plus you double your asking price if it fires up.

Good luck either way

Thank you, the car definitely has potential but I don't know much of what I can do. I don't want to take it apart because I only have one day off a week, so it has to go because of no time. Tired of getting projects, just want something that I can daily with speed.

Comment

Pm sent

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        My expectation is an immediate 5 speed swap. Autos suck more than a 50 year old whore.

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Pms replied.

Comment

bump

Comment

I'm looking at ur engine bay and I don't see a air intake...??? That's a start with issues.. Unless u just took it off to do work.. Cause I have the same model.. I when I disconnected to Maf sensor that bitch "said f$$$ off and died!!"...some make ur all necessary sensors and wiring is plug up... He'll it could only be $40 issue! So make sure tod check.. But I'm sure uve done ur research so I won't preach.. It was just something I noticed

Comment

Oh yeah the intake is there. Just not connected for viewing the motor. Thanks for the input!

Comment

First $1,000 takes it. Has to go

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump.

First $800 takes it.

No more tire kickers please

Comment

Seriously about to say screw it and move to the west coast. This is stupid the amount of cars there. Makes me sick. I go back and forth between Al/Oh and it is crap compared to what you guys have.

Someone buy this!

Comment

pm'd
                              1988 M6 - The real project.
                              1993 325i Vert - Project/Weekender
                              2013 ATS 2.0T - DD
                              1997 740i - sold
                              1987 325is Turbo -sold
                              1991 325ix - Sold
                              1990 m50 325is - sold
                              1987 535is - sold

Comment