1990 DS M3 roller, priced to sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 DS M3 roller, priced to sell

1990 rust-free Nevada M3 roller for sale, priced to move fast – Today,11:45 AM

The car was in an enclosed trailer on the way home from a track day when the straps came loose going through a construction zone. The body damage all happened inside the trailer. Sad, but that is what it is. I was planning on making a dedicated racer out of it, but never got around to it. Original paint car, still has lots going for it. Sitting on 4 lug suspension, no drivetrain. Has brake booster, heater, wipers, side skirts, M3 front subframe, p.s. pump, 325 dash. It has door, hood and trunk seals. Good rear bumper and tail lights. Front bumper, not so good, but included. I have a new, NLA roof skin from BMW without a sunroof, I could sell with it. This would be a great track car candidate or the perfect donor to make an M3 cabriolet clone from. Clean title car in Eugene, OR. Price is firm at $1900 with new roof, or $1500 without . WBSAK0316LAE35495
    Album here:http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n...ly/Black%20M3/
    1988 Alpine white M3
    1985 Delphin gray 323i, "Junkyard Dog"

bump
    1988 Alpine white M3

Comment

Not sure if you want to do this or not, but if neither of the front fenders are damaged I would consider purchasing them.

Comment

I don't want to part it out. I prefer to sell or keep the whole thing. Driver's side has dents on top from accident
        1988 Alpine white M3

Comment

Now on ebay with a lowered price
          1988 Alpine white M3

Comment

the sad thing is that its not just the roof but also the drivers side piller.
            so that would need to be straightened then the roof can be put in

Comment

tempting.. PM sent
              Work We Do
              CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
              http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stve30 View Post
                the sad thing is that its not just the roof but also the drivers side piller.
                so that would need to be straightened then the roof can be put in
                That is true, but with a straight door installed, a good body shop can pull the pillar back to spec, for under $500. I already asked my guy how much, in case I kept it. Then, the slick top skin can be attached properly. Not a huge deal, just a little fugly right now.
                1988 Alpine white M3

Comment

Sold!!!!
                  1988 Alpine white M3

Comment

Working...
                  X