Online VIN decoder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online VIN decoder

I stumbled across this online VIN decoder and thought I'd share. See how your E30 was originally configured from the factory. I did a search and didn't see this online tool in any postings, but if I missed it, sorry for the repost.

On a 25 year old E30 it is hard to know what options were original to the car and what options were added later by previous owners. Take for example my E30, it has the original white exterior with a cardinal red interior. However after decoding my VIN I discovered the cardinal interior was not original to my car

This is great! I saw something like this back when I first joined, but couldn't find it again. Thanks!
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

You're welcome!
      Last edited by GAJ; 09-27-2012, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Comment

factory side skirts.

cool!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

March 8th, 88
            My cars actual birthday!
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

that wried it says my car is an 325i but it says iS on the trunk and has all the IS options
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

ha, I kept answering math problems not seeing that I needed to scroll down. I was really wondering if I was that bad at math.

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                  that wried it says my car is an 325i but it says iS on the trunk and has all the IS options
                  It says my 325iS is a "325i" too but also shows option:
                  S841A AUSSENSP.IN WAG.FA.U.325IS SCH Optional extra pack, pseudo code no.

I think this is the 'iS' package.

Comment

Working...
                  X