Fs: 1986 325es mtech 1 **SOLD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs: 1986 325es mtech 1 **SOLD**

1986 BMW 325ES, 102k miles, OEM MTech I Conversion (from UK). Vehicle has a 5-speed transmission and is Cinnabar Red on Black Interior (rare). Interior is 9/10 and best I've ever seen on an e30. Exterior is in great condition and a definite head turner anytime it is driven. The car is good to go and needs absolutely nothing--Cruise, A/C, Foglights, Onboard Computer, Power Antenna, everything works. Car is located in the tri-state area, Central Jersey (Colts Neck, NJ). See the following list for upgraded items:

Newer Tires (Toyo Proxes)
    New Interstate Battery
    Mint Borbet Type B Mesh Wheels (16x7.5") ($1-2.5k IF you can find them)
    New Grille
    New Kidney's
    New Wiper Vent Grilles
    Rear Euro License Plate Trim Filler
    Newer Brakes
    MagnaFlow Exhaust ($800-1k)
    MTech I Kit (UK), Professionally Painted, Installed ($4k)
    Re-Chromed/Conditioned Euro-bumpers ($600 just for Chroming)
    Bilstein/H&R Upgraded Suspension ($1k)
    Performance Chip (OEM Chip in Glove Box)
    Freshly Rebuilt Fuel Injectors
    Both Fuel Pumps Recently Replaced
    Fresh Tune-up and Valve Adjustment
    Fresh Fluid Change (incl. Trans/Rear Diff)
    3.25 LSD
    Timing Belt replaced at 94k
    Hella Light Upgrade (no electrical mods needed) (Lamin-X on all glass, incl. Foglights)
    Pioneer 6400BT (Amber Illum/BT Audio Stream-Hands Free Phone integration)
    Alpine Stereo Amp Upgrade (no electrical mods needed (replacing OEM))
    ZHP M-Tech Shift Knob with Leather M-Tech Boot
    Recaro Seats (Mint Condition)
    OEM BMW Car Cover Included
    KEYLESS ENTRY, Two Keys/Two Remotes

Every upgrade on the vehicle is tasteful, well thought out, and professionally done. The car is a true joy to drive and performs exactly as it should. I have recently driven the car from Kentucky and would take it anywhere, anytime. Only selling vehicle due to growing family and need for more than two doors. There are many hours and dollars invested in this car that I will never get back, and frankly, I don't care--loved every minute of it. I have owned five 3-series BMW's, and this is, by far, the nicest one I have ever seen in this model, especially with an MTech I conversion from Europe. Car comes with Original Book, Two Keys with Two Remotes for Keyless Entry, Code Checker/Reset Tool and OEM Battery Tender. Please, serious offers only, $9500 o.b.o.

Last edited by mathetas; 11-04-2012, 07:49 PM. Reason: Upgrade Listing Updated

That looks beautiful!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Congrats on having the most beautiful es I've ever seen. A huge fan of this particular model of E30.

Also congrats on doing everything by the book. No ghetto make up on this car!

Definitely worth the price.

GLWS!

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
        That looks beautiful!
        Thanks, man... It really sucks selling this car. Like most, I made it how I wanted it, knowing full well when this day came, someone else would have their vision and start deconstructing mine. I just hope this e30 finds a home with someone that realizes literally EVERYTHING is done on this car to the point at which you can still have the look, the dependability and the fuel economy. Once the engine swaps, turbo conversions and major under the hood changes begin, this car quickly becomes something else. My vision was to create a sportier ES that embodied what could have been in 1986 if the MTECH was the same as the European version. Thanks again for the compliment...

Comment

Originally posted by tcheb View Post
          Congrats on having the most beautiful es I've ever seen. A huge fan of this particular model of E30.

Also congrats on doing everything by the book. No ghetto make up on this car!

Definitely worth the price.

GLWS!
          Thanks a lot, man... Really appreciate it.

Comment

Gorgeous car! glws!

Comment

Double and triple what others have said. That is a great Zinno car, just love that color!

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Oh my god. Who wants a kidney or any of my other useless organs? I NEED this car in my life.

GLWS
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

You guys have me in stitches... Thanks so much for the comments. I am getting some messages from C-list and here on the vehicle, and please, I do understand that an ES is something that most do not desire when tuning an e30. I totally see your point, and if you are into something fast to trick out, this is NOT the car for you. Please understand my vision for this car was the look of the European MTech on an early model ES that could be completely reversed if required. Everything done to the car is in this vain. Someone out there will see the value in this, and that is who I am looking for in selling this car... Thanks again.
                    Last edited by mathetas; 11-04-2012, 07:39 PM. Reason: Can't spell

Comment

Don't listen to these people, they don't know what they're talking about! es is the $hit!

Originally posted by mathetas View Post
                      You guys have me in stitches... Thanks so much for the comments. I am getting some messages from C-list and here on the vehicle, and please, I do understand that an ES is something that most do not desire when tuning an e30. I totally see your point, and if you are into something fast to trick out, this is NOT the car for you. Please understand my vision for this car was the look of the European MTech on an early model ES that could be completely reversed if required. Everything done to the car is in this vein. Someone out there will see the value in this, and that is who I am looking for in selling this car... Thanks again.

Comment

That is such a sick early model. Gorgeous car. GLWS, man.

1986 325e - RIP
                        1987 528e - Sold
                        1989 325iX - Parted Out
                        1991 318iS - Sold
                        1991 325iS - Current

Comment

beautiful
                          -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                          -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                          Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                          For more updates:)
                          Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

I had never seen a metal bumper car I liked until I saw this one. So fresh.
                            I like cats.

Comment

man this thing is fresh. glws

Comment

Working...
                              X