FS: beater..97 civic LX..CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: beater..97 civic LX..CT

RI car, i have both the letter from RI DMV stating cars 2000 and older are not issued titles in RI and the certification of the previous registration and the bill of sale. I don't want to deal with it as i have two other cars so this has to go ASAP. It drove and shifted perfect from bridgeport CT up to Bloomfield CT.

asking $1600obo...or trade for a quad
    call/text 917-589-0550 for a faster response

Vin: JHMEJ657XVS020388
    - 5spd
    - Green w/ tan interior
    - 140,505 on the odo
    - p/l, p/w(passenger side rear doesn't work), OEM CD player
    - A/C(haven't tested it), heat works, may need a fuse as setting 1 & 2 don't work
    - body is in ok shape, no dents but rust spots on rear quarters, hood and misc scraches
    - steelies w/ tires in good shape, lots of tread left
    - headlights are foggy
    - bumpers in good shape
    - interior carpet is real dirty, i tried cleaning it but its a bit too far gone
    - fronts seats in decent shape, drivers has a rip on the left side approx 1 1/2" long. The back of the passenger seat has a rip where the vinyl pocket meets the cloth
    - no bottom half of the rear seat, it was torn and dirty so i tossed it
    - door panels all in good shape, the passenger rear lock knob thing is broken

Engine runs smooth, trans shifts perfect.

it'll need the following:
    - a valve cover gasket(included)
    - passenger axle
    - lower half of back seat
    - alignment
    - alternator(the battery light slowly fades in and out sometimes)

Last edited by mrmckie; 11-13-2012, 08:09 AM.
    "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
    1991 318is - the cruiser
    1989 325i - the rats nest

Why would u post a civic on here? You will have better luck on Honda forums IMO.

Comment

Already did...just b/c its a bmw forum doesnt mean that people on here only drive bmw's.
      "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
      1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

IMO I have owned Japanese cars from sti down to an integra and will never buy one again!!!

I just don't have the courage to have a friend see me in a car with 0 torque lol
        GLWS bro and don't forget to mention vtec in your ad should help sell lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosTheory View Post
          IMO I have owned Japanese cars from sti down to an integra and will never buy one again!!!

I just don't have the courage to have a friend see me in a car with 0 torque lol
          GLWS bro and don't forget to mention vtec in your ad should help sell lol
          You need to get different friends then or build a proper honda...just because now you have a BMW no need to try to bad talk other brands.
          1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Hes selling it as a beater...

If I didnt allready have a beater I would strongly consider it , as these NEVER die.

GLWS
            1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
            1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
            1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
            1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

These cars are HARD TO KILL... Seems like a VERY reasonable ad and description. GLWS, my friend.

Comment

I had a 97 civic of the same color a couple years ago. Thing had over 250k and I never, ever had to work on it once. Thing leaked like a motherfucker though. Basically needed an umbrella while driving.

Comment

bump........
                  1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

bump.......
                    1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

bump.....
                      1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

bump.........
                        1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Bump.........
                          1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

up...............
                            1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

bump..........
                              1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Working...
                              X