'97 M3/4/5 Part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'97 M3/4/5 Part out

I am parting out my M3 that was put in to a ditch. Damage is to the right front corner, and it took the fender, front bumper, the control arm ball joint broke at the nuckle, and it is probably safe to assume that the front subframe is damaged. The hood is untouched, every other body panel lines up perfectly, doors open perfectly etc.

Car is located in South Seattle/Tukwila area.

Right now the plan is to swap the engine/transmission in to an e30 that I bought on Wednesday. So everything else is available. As soon as I can figure out how to get it in my garage, I will begin taking parts off and listing them individually. Until then, take a look at the photos and if there is anything you see that you want, just let me know and I will give you a price and get it pulled.

Also, if you want more detailed pictures of anything, just let me know and I will take them. Also, if someone were to make me a great offer on the entire car, I am not against selling the whole thing.

Pics:

Yet another dead m3 smh

Comment

ZHP Shift knob for sale?
      1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
      1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
      1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
      1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Details on wheels? I love those wheels.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Details on wheels? I love those wheels.
          5Toes has the same wheels.

Comment

They are Mille Miglia MM11-2. Interested in three of them? I think they can still be had new.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
              They are Mille Miglia MM11-2. Interested in three of them? I think they can still be had new.
              Assuming the pass side front one is toast? Sizes and offset (obviously E36 fitment, right?)
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

PM me if you want to buy my wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  Assuming the pass side front one is toast? Sizes and offset (obviously E36 fitment, right?)
                  Yes, that is assuming the pass one is done. I don't see how it could be straight... it was forced back with enough force to bend the CA and do pretty good damage to the unibody.

I'll get specs tonight when I'm home from work.

Comment

Working...
                  X