Dynomax 17296 SS Ultra Flo Muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynomax 17296 SS Ultra Flo Muffler

I know this isn't what most of you are looking for but I have it and I don't need it. It's brand new, never been installed. I don't feel like putting it on ebay or craigslist and having some illiterate bumpkin tracking hay and manure all over my apartment.

The box looks like absorbantnut's car but that's just from me tearing the tape off, hauling it around and storing it all these years.

Still covered in whatever shit they put on it to protect the stainless from the grubby cow shit covered hands of the '99 dodge ram driving honkys that usually put these on their trucks.

Just think, this will make your clapped out m20 sound like funafghan's car and you won't even have to drywall screw an early model valance on and ruin the rest of it.

The only imperfection I can see are a few scratches in the film (I don't think they go through to the stainless (also who cares. it's going to get dented when it drops off your car after using the wrong size clamp to secure it to your rusty 1.75" exhaust))

Oh also on the last picture there's a little piece bent down. I'm not sure if that's just a 'feature' from the factory or not.

Oh yeah specs are 6" round, 20" overall length with 3" in and out.

Costs $70 new, asking $60 shipped or something.

Last edited by chadthestampede; 12-12-2012, 10:48 AM.
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
    The box looks like absorbantnut's car but that's just from me tearing the tape off, hauling it around and storing it all these years.
    A bump for you good sir:p

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

somebody buy this so I don't have to put it on ebay
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

That would be a good cat replacement/resonator for a single 3" exhaust. Free bump
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Let's get this gone.

Feedback

Comment

Trade for oil massage and a poorly taxidermed hedgehog?
            E30 buildy things
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

If it were an armadillo you'd have yourself a deal.

Feedback

Comment

I should use this to make a shitty side pipe on the M30 car, ya know, with lots of JB weld.
                E30 buildy things
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Working...
                X