Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 24V-swapped 325iS (MA)

wondering if there's any interest...

1988 e30 325iS with m50 24V engine swap.
    new tires on pretty shitty TSW 15" Evo wheels
    supersprint headers into custom exhaust
    black sport interior from a '91 318is (crack-free dash)
    H&R sport springs, bilstein shocks
    UUC Short-Shift Kit
    e36 m3 steering rack
    e36 m3 control arm bushings (increased caster)
    New sway bushings, brackets
    New control arms and Balljoints
    New tie rods (haven't aligned it yet, but tracks and rides awesome)
    MT1 steering wheel
    A/C, P/S deletes
    13LB flywheel
    brand new clutch
    brand new starter
    newish coilpacks
    all new sensors (all of them including CPS)
    some e30 rust/rot on an otherwise clean body (it's a feature! )

I built it last winter and it's a ton of fun, but I've got a new project - car is fun as hell to drive, get's constant praise and it's pretty quick and has a ton of new parts... looking for $5K or best reasonable offer, open to interesting trades including cars+cash.

phone: 617.697.4170

91 318i | 87 535iS

video of sound:

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

awww. quincy shore drive. glws bud.

Comment

Comment

here's a pic of the interior when I had an mtec2 wheel, I have a mtech1 on there now - I'll also install a center console for whomever ends up with it.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
            here's a pic of the interior when I had an mtec2 wheel, I have a mtech1 on there now - I'll also install a center console for whomever ends up with it.

Clean car, and sounds like good price. Those seats look great. Just curious as to why you left the console piece out, cause i've been to lazy to re-install mine, with its whole one nut to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by essi1553 View Post
              Clean car, and sounds like good price. Those seats look great. Just curious as to why you left the console piece out, cause i've been to lazy to re-install mine, with its whole one nut to replace.
              pretty much exactly the reason, except I was helping out somebody locally that needed one and sold him mine until I picked one up. I may even have a second one but I just haven't gotten around to installing it.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

its probably a long shot haha but any interest in trading for this???

Vehicle Classifieds - 1971 monte drag car WTT for 98-02 f-body or other ls powered car - i never thought id do it but my 71 monte is finally up for sale or trade for a 98-02 f body or other LS powered car, i value the car around $6k. the car ran and drove perfectly fine and ive put probably 3-4000 street miles on it...

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
                  its probably a long shot haha but any interest in trading for this???

http://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-cl...wered-car.html
                  I have a 350, but looking for something that already runs - sweet shell, though

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Interested in a 92 MTech 2 app vert for trade. Car for car. Check South Florida Craigslist. White / Black auto, 148k, keep your wheels. i keep mine. Hit me back. 561-758-7218. My name is Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                      Interested in a 92 MTech 2 app vert for trade. Car for car. Check South Florida Craigslist. White / Black auto, 148k, keep your wheels. i keep mine. Hit me back. 561-758-7218. My name is Gary.
                      will hit you back, checking out a couple trades tomorrow - I'd love to make another road trip down, maybe even meet halfway in NC/SC

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

When you get a chance, check out the pics I posted on South Fla Craigslist. West Palm Beach area. Leaking steering rack, no rust. Cali to Fla car. She needs some TLC but i put a lot into her. Z3 antenna, shaved 3rd light, cold ac, everything works except the power top. Wires are there but needs a lid motor. I have 2 sets of seats. Sport seats and comfort seats. Rebuilt at x 1 year, new front pads x 3 mos, heated seats, automatic,(do your own swap). Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking. No gremlins. Alpine 5.25 co-ax x 4. Custom fiberglass rear speaker pods (Alpines fit in the stock rear locations).

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                          I have a 350, but looking for something that already runs - sweet shell, though

no prob man, good luck selling the e30, looks like a fun car

Comment

Wow. I can't believe you're selling it before the turbo install. Bummer you are already parting with it, and even more of a bummer you only want $5K for it - that's a steal.

Comment

Where and how bad is the rust?

Comment

Working...
                              X