F/S/T 1989 325is 7/88 Florida Car in PA - 120k Clean Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S/T 1989 325is 7/88 Florida Car in PA - 120k Clean Title

I got a 1989 325is Florida car in Pennsylvania. Has 120k originals miles with a clean title and no accidents. All the doors, fenders, hood and trunk got matching vins. Original paint which is faded since its a southern car with a minor rust spot on the passenger side rear valence. It has a clean interior no rips or tears on the seats along with cracking. Would make an excellent track car since thr body is ming. The dash does have cracks but car starts up and runs as it should. It's a auto I got the car for a project V8 as the body is super clean and straight. Has bilstein shocks with factory springs. Car has 6k HIDs in the low beam and regular bulbs in the high. Will come with 2 extra DMEs and a basket weave as a spare. Don't know much about the car but I will answer all questions to the best of my ability. Ill get more pics as requested.

Looking to trade for a 1988 325is or a slick top. Also interested in early E36s coupes or an older 1969-1973 2002s. Offer away the worst I can say is no and the price range would be somewhere around $2250.00 or the best reasonable offer.

PM me if your like to talk prices or trades.

Thanks Cody

NEW PICTURES UPLOADED ON TO FLICKR WITH INTERIOR AND ENGINE BAY SHOTS!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/5887299...ream/lightbox/
    Last edited by Chistakoff; 01-08-2013, 10:14 AM.

Last edited by Chistakoff; 01-07-2013, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Why is there trim missing and do you have the stock wheels? Also what suspension? Interior pics?
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Trim was missing when I bought it missing the same pieces on the other side also. I guess someone needed them more than the car did. I wish I did have the stock wheels and the suspension would be I'm almost positive bilstein on stock springs.

Comment

was it resprayed and the trim just not fully assembled maybe?
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

I almost positive it wasn't resprayed. Ill ask the recent owner why the molding were taking off and get back to you.

Comment

New pictures uploaded with engine bay and interior shots!

Comment

Still available?

Are you still selling this car?

Comment

pm sent

Comment

is the car still for sale?

Comment

Working...
                    X