Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: ORDER CLOSED! THANK YOU!!! New e28 T-Shirt! (Honeymoon Funding Attempt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: ORDER CLOSED! THANK YOU!!! New e28 T-Shirt! (Honeymoon Funding Attempt)

ALL OF THESE ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED VIA USPS. THEY WENT OUT SATURDAY 2/2 FROM SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN. ENJOY AND SEE MY NEW THREAD FOR AN E30 TREAT!

This order is now closed. I expect to have these shirts in and printed by early on next week and my goal is to have everything shipped before Wednesday Feb. 6th.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I'll be posting an e30 design coming within a week or so. Going to try to keep this trend going with the trendy models of BMW heritage. Any '02 guys out there? ;)

I've quoted my original post so it doesn't get too confusing.
    Here is the pre-order information. I call this a pre-order because I cannot afford to simply print a random amount of shirts and hope they all sell and that everyone who wants one is going to want whatever sizes I have. For this reason, the shirts must be pre-paid items. The items will be shipped within 10 days of the pre order ending. That does not include transit time. I will obviously be keeping everyone updated in this thread. I'll be keeping a running list in this post of everyone that replies with a purchase. I will also update that list with a simple "PAID" next to your username once I see your payment so you know whether or not you paid. Some people forget, I get it. But you might get a PM from me after a few days, lol.

The shirts are priced on a buy more, save more plan (all including shipping):
    $25 for 1
    $47 for 2
    $68 for 3
    $88 for 4

Sweatshirts! Details: Russell Dri-Power Fleece Pull Over Hoodie - 9.5oz Cotton - These things fit awesome and are true to size! I wear them all the time.
    Colors available: Black, Light Grey, Charcoal Grey, Navy, Red.
    $38 for 1
    $72 for 2
    $109 for 3
    These are little heavier to ship so be sure if you are out of the country, shipping quotes will need to take effect so I don't lose my ass. That's all :)

How to order: Reply to this thread with your size/color/quatities in a semi organized fashion so I can figure it out.
    Immediately after doing so, please go to Paypal* and send the corresponding amount to dmstrzelecki@gmail.com. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME IN YOU PAYPAL TRANSACTION. This way I know who is paying.

If you want to be really thorough, in the details box or message to seller, put in your sizes/quantities/colors again, just for double checking.

*If you don't use paypal, I can also take other forms of payment. Just PM me and I'm sure we can work it out.

I can't express enough how much these sales will mean to us.
    I'm really hoping for a decent turn out.

THANK YOU!

Orders on R3V:

1. PAID - Jhaurimn - 1 Red Md T
    2. PAID - Pdxseth - 1 Black Md Sweatshirt

I know this is mainly an e30 crowd but I also know how many of us BMW owners can say that we own more than one model. This is why I posted it here as well. I'm a regular over on Mye28.com so if you think I'm trying to scam, just check me out over there. Thanks!

I'm posting this as a feeler to see what kind of interest I can gather before opening up a pre-order. If it's something you might purchase, let me know. I appreciate it!

I'm getting married in June and my fiance and I are in the stages of planning the honeymoon. That being said, with the help of a friend, I came up with the idea to try to sell a sweet t-shirt to the crowd. I'm also going to post it on some other BMW related forums to see what I get from them too.

I took some time over the last few days to come up with the design. I know there are a few e28 shirts out there but this one is not specific to any model or variant (aside from it being a US spec front end). It's simply an e28. And it looks bad ass (mainly on black). I'll quit rambling now. Details are listed below. Thanks for looking!

Price: $25 shipped to the lower 48. (I can cut that down to $20 if I only make black shirts, input?)
    Brand: Hanes 6.1 oz. Tagless® ComfortSoft® T-Shirt
    Material: 100% preshrunk ComfortSoft® cotton
    Color: Black, Grey, Cardinal Red, Navy Blue, Charcoal Grey, White (Click here to see all of the available color schemes.)
    Sizes: Adult Small - 3x (If you need larger, we can talk)
    Print: 1-color print on the front and back of the shirt - professionally screen printed in house so I have full quality control over the entire process.
    Proceeds: To go to my honeymoon fund for my fiance and I to go on vacation in June after our wedding. It is GREATLY appreciated!
    Design: (Sorry, LARGE picture, should resize automatically)

Last edited by unt0uchable; 02-04-2013, 07:58 AM.
    CLICK HERE to buy BMW T-Shirts! 3/5/2002 styles! On sale until May 31st!!

Hey guys, I changed it up a little bit. I edited the original post. I'll probably open up a preorder tomorrow night via Paypal if I get some good feedback. Also, if this shirt is a hit, I'll be working on a e30 one as well as a couple of others for the main crowds. Thanks!!

EDIT: One more slight round of changes. Just started looking too busy so I simplified the back some. The front is awesome! I'll be opening a pre-order up tonight. Get in while they are hot because I can't fill orders unless they are placed during the pre order! Thanks for the support!
    Last edited by unt0uchable; 01-18-2013, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Def interested! Great design!

Comment

How long do we have to order?

Comment

Depending on how much interest is shown this week, I will probably close ordering on Sunday January 27th sometime in the evening. It hasn't taken off quite like I expected yet so I might leave it open for a week after that but it all depends on what I get from now until then. Thanks for the interest guys! I'm also going to edit the original post to reflect an additional item available, Hoodies!

Comment

Over 1000 views between three forums guys. Let's get some orders rolling in! I added hoodies to the order as well. It's cold outside! Get warm people!

Comment

Alright folks, this serves as a LAST CALL. I will be closing down ordering tomorrow evening. If you're order isn't in before 11.59pm EST 01/29/2013, you will not receive one of these awesome shirts, and only the lord knows when I'll make another run at this so get em while they're hot!

As for shipping: I will be ordering the shirts on Wednesday Jan. 30th. We should be printing by Monday Feb 4th and my goal is to have everything shipped out by Wednesday Feb 6th. After that, it's nothing but transit folks!

THANK YOU! Again, these extra funds will be going directly into the wedding fund to help us out with our wedding and honeymoon expenses. You guys are awesome!

Comment

Love the design, don't own an e28. GLWS and hope you have a great Honeymoon!
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Glad I saw this in time. I can't decide on a color -__-

Edit: just ordered mine! Can't wait for it to surprise me in a few weeks :) don't even own an e28!
                  Last edited by jhaurimn; 01-28-2013, 05:23 PM.
                  Current:
                  1989 325i
                  1988 M3
                  1987 325ic
                  Past:
                  2001 330ci
                  2001 M3

Comment

Jhaurimn- 1 red medium t-shirt
                    Current:
                    1989 325i
                    1988 M3
                    1987 325ic
                    Past:
                    2001 330ci
                    2001 M3

Comment

I want one now!! Any pictures of the design with different colors?

Edit: Didn't read the first post completely.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

cool design and congrats.

One suggestion, use one of the make your own tshirt apps online and show what it will look like on a person, it will show the size of the print and you can select different colors, Im sure it will help with the sales.

L
                        sigpic
                        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

need e30's

Comment

Just realized you are not to far from me. I'm in Flint for school. I might just pick up a shirt and a hoodie.

Congrats on the Wedding and stuff!!

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                            Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by vert_this View Post
                              need e30's
                              This design is coming next. E30 is in the works.

86 325e - You're more than welcome to head up and pick em up. Just be sure to get your pre order in because I'm only printing what gets ordered. Good to see another semi local enthusiast!

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll be posting an e30 design in the coming weeks too!

Comment

Working...
                              X