1991 318i Convertible 5sp...CLEAN...South Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 318i Convertible 5sp...CLEAN...South Florida

i am selling a 1991 BMW 318i Convertible. It is extremely clean and seems to have been well maintained over the years. This has the 4cyl engine with a 5spd tranny. Car is all original and has never been modified or wrecked. Has had 3 owners and spent most of the time in South Carolina. These little BMW's are getting harder to find in good condition let alone rust free. This one being just that. Now about the car. 1991 BMW 318i 5sp convertible. Has 167291 on odometer. Has been very well maintained and everything works perfectly. I have driven the car around town and can tell you the car feels great. Shifts perfect and has no play. Engine revs happily and idles perfect. Has new BF Goodrich tires.(receipts included) Suspension is ok but will make occasional noise over bumps. Convertible top is new and looks it. Exterior is clean and previous owner had some dents and dings removed. Paint is shiny and mostly original except where it was refinished(i have receipts for this) Interior is clean. Drivers seat is showing wear as is back seat(very common on these cars) Has an Alpine radio installed. Has all original manuals, cassette tape, and phone instructions(factory cell phone included) Over all the car is in wonderful shape and a pleasure to drive. I would love to keep this but financial responsiblities keep me from doing so. THIS IS NOT A PROJECT CAR nor A RESTORATION CANDIDATE. It is a driver. It is and has been well maintained and kept up with. It will make a first car for a teenager, a great second car or even a daily driver. I wouldn't hesitiate to drive it cross country.

This is a wonderful little car and it shows. You will not be disappointed. I have the car priced fairly. I am open to offers. I have a ton of pics if you are interested. I am selling it to finance the resto on my 88 convertible.

$5200.00 OBO please call me at 954 445 7309 or email me at 1radtoy@comcast.net

Nice car and GLWS!

What is that barcode sticker on the window?
    sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

barcode is for parking...will need to remove it....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 1radtoy View Post
        barcode is for parking...will need to remove it....LOL
        Like a parking pass?

The reason I ask is because I drove to Florida and noticed a lot of cars in the US have barcode stickers on them. At first I thought maybe they were for rental cars or something, but even old cars had them.

You should post more pictures of your car if you have them. The more pics the better especially with a clean car like that!
        sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

more pics

Comment

the cell phone is included with the car!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Beautiful car. Wish I could buy those seats!

Documentation of my 1991 BMW 318iS

Comment

love that phone. & Husco..

Seats are minty....

CAPP

Comment

wanna sell the phone only???

Comment

glws...very nice looking vert. I want a coupe though.
                    Nick

Why have American muscle when you can get some German blow?

instagram - tehcapo

Comment

not parting anything on this car...it is original and un molested
                      Last edited by 1radtoy; 02-18-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                        X