Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep it Old School South Florida vintage BMW meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it Old School South Florida vintage BMW meet!

Hey guys so a couple of us South Florida guys were talking and we haven't had a daytime bbq/park meet in a while. So this it is now official! It has been posted on e30tech, R3V and bfc. Can some of you guys that are on the 2002faq and e21 legion copy and paste this and post it over there?

The meet will be held at Markham park on march 3rd. I have been in contact with Markham park and I am trying to rent out shelter #4 for this meet. It has tons of parking, shade, and a place where we can bbq. The shelter costs $110 dollars for the day. Those of you who plan to attend and would like to donate towards the cost of the shelter are welcomed. Once we hit the $110 mark no further donations will be accepted. I do not want to be the only one paying for this shelter when there is 50+ people attending. Whatever you can contribute will be greatly appreciated.

Paypal address is mazer345@hotmail.com

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE BELOW WHO HAVE ALREADY DONATED!

Terry Fleegle
    Welber Carvalho
    Kieth Barrow
    Rockne Wentrouble
    Juaquin Gunther

THIS MEET IS PRIMARILY FOR VINTAGE BMW's! Basically e30, e34, e31,e21, e9, 2002's etc. Anything pre 1992 is welcomed to come and hang out.

If you show up in a newer BMW your more than welcomed to participate but please give parking preference to the older BMW's. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!

The meet will start at 10 Am and run till whenever people choose to leave. These meets are usually pot luck style, meaning each one of the participants brings some kind of food for all of us to partake. A couple of the guys already stated that they want to bbq and drink some beers. Fine by me. Please guys if you plan to eat food and partake, bring something also. Anything counts, I just don't want people to bring a ton of stuff and people who dont bring any food eat all of it.

HERE IS THE MEETUP LOCATION FOR THE MIAMI CARAVAN!

For Miami meetup roll out, we are going to meet at the best buy/taco bell off of bird road and the 826 on the west side of 826. Meet up there at 9AM roll out at 9:30AM. This caravan will then head north on 826 to I-75 north. We will make a stop at the Shell on I-75 and Pines Blvd it is on the east side. We will then link up with the Broward caravan and ride up I-75 to markham park. I dont think it will take more than 30 minutes to cruise over from bird to pines, so the people that will be waiting at the pines location please be there before 10am because if no one is there at 10am we are gone! If we take a little bit longer and no e30's show up at pines before 10am text or call me and I will let you know where we are located.

---- WEST PALM BCH. / North Broward Caravan ----

g.ruff561 (Gary ) - will be the main contact for the West Palm Beach caravan - this is the info that I got from him.. --- Leaving at 9:30am ---
    Meet at the Whole Foods Market on Glades Rd in Boca Raton --
    Take I-95 to Glades Rd exit (head east 1/4 mile) Whole Foods is on the right hand side. His cell phone 561-758- seven two one eight.

Lets start a list of who is attending, and what they are bringing. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me or call me. 305 989 six three seven eight.

1. e30 gangsta
    2. my73bimmer
    3. thrdlobe
    4. dvnchrstphr
    5. RondoAcapriccio
    6. tehPilot
    7. Slicktop serg
    8. AlpineII dirty
    9. Slippery
    10. Elemet6
    11. 2002 - Drew
    12-16 2002- M2 - Mark-(coming from metro zoo) -
    coming with his M2, his wife 633csi, daughter e34 and her other daughter's M3 and his son's e46.
    17. Forged328 - bimmmerforums
    18. Foda420 - bimmerforums
    19. Terry F. (Z3)
    20. Mach Tuck - bimmerforums
    21. Keyscoupe - bimmerforums - z3
    22. 3toedshewie -r3v
    23. Karim30 - mye28
    24. Woc
    25. G.Ruff561
    26. Keefy6
    27. DurtyE30
    28. ToAsty
    29. CarGuyBigMike
    30. ForceFirebird
    31. Don - 320i
    32. Leon - 2002
    Last edited by e30 gangsta; 02-26-2013, 11:22 AM.

1. e30 gangsta+1 Cooler full of ice, drinks, and adult beverages.[/quote]
    2. my73bimmer - count me in too.. even though, I dont have an e30 ;-)
    Rolando
    My73bimmer
    Deerfield bch, Florida
    1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
    2006 Mini Cooper S
    1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

I'm down! Ill bring some drinks, cups and snacks.
      thirdlobe 318is build thread

BMWant.com

Comment

I'll be attending. Hopefully this has a great turnout!

I'll bring some goods as well.

Documentation of my 1991 BMW 318iS

Comment

I will attend with my bro.

If no one does so, I will post on my e28.. I know of atleast 3 in the Miami area on that site.

Comment

I'd like to come if I have a e30 by then. :)
            Nick

Why have American muscle when you can get some German blow?

instagram - tehcapo

Comment

Im coming

Im down. Umm i probably bring some beer and proably hotdogs and burgers.:p. And i also have a a few buds i can invite so count me and maybe 2 or 3 more e30 guys.

91' Alpine II 318is Slick top - Totaled
              89' Lachssilber 325is - :p

Comment

Ill be coming as well, also with another e30 and e28, don't know what to bring yet, maybe chips and soda?

Comment

I'm in. Will bring burgers/drinks.

If we rent a shelter, I can paypal some money to whomever is in charge of that.

J

Comment

Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
                    I will attend with my bro.

If no one does so, I will post on my e28.. I know of atleast 3 in the Miami area on that site.
                    Please copy and past this post onto my e28 id greatly appreciate it.

Can someone bring charcoal and condiments? Also paper plates, napkins and cups?

Does anyone have a pop up tent that they can bring? So that we can chill with some shade?

Comment

I wish I could make it.

Having flash backs of my VW days and the VW SFLGTG that happened there.
                      John

Comment

Well guys I have an update for you guys. The z3 guys on bfc very kindly asked if they could join us for our meet. They also said they would pitch in and help with the cost of the shelter. So we are planning that for you guys as we speak. Seems likes its going to be a great turnout even if it isn't only 95 and prior. z3's are half e30's anyways :D

Comment

The more the better!

Hope this picks up lots of steam!
                          thirdlobe 318is build thread

BMWant.com

Comment

I'll be there. I got the charcoal and grilling utensils covered. May bring some food too.. depends how this list is looking before the event.

Comment

Any caravans going to be setup? Ill be coming from Kendall

Comment

Working...
                              X