• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

squidmaster

Perfect transaction. Thanks
    sigpic

2011 335i/1995 Mercedes C220 (rallyx)

Squidmaster helped me with some highly valuable instructions on chipping the DME for the Sssquid Tuning chip which i won at the Car-b-q meet. Thank you so much.
    » PARTS FOR SALE
    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Hey glad to help!

I know I sell a lot of things on here, so I'm surprised I only have two feedbackie things

Comment

got my chip today, first i can say how impressed i was with the packaging. then i opened it and found along with it a sticker and a "dont panic" business card that will make a perfect dash ornament lol. very happy with it and cant wait for my car to be out of storage to see how it runs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-06_16-03-29_428 (640x480).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	7163652

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

Sweet! You had quite the chip description written on there haha.

Comment

Holy crap, I never left feedback.
            Lemme tell r3v a story. Ready kiddies.
            I contacted squidmaster (Jesse) on Black Friday for his special buy. I have a very special car. It is pieced together by some old technology, and mated with some very high end parts. Jesse asked for a full breakdown, and specs regarding my motor and internals. After giving them to Jesse I was immediately emailed back and told a chip would arrive soon. Very soon later it came. Great packaging, great shipping, great everything. That weekend I rolled into my shop and installed the chip. Upon starting the car it turned out the chip didn't work. Not sure what was going on, I fired an email out (Saturday afternoon) stating my problem. I put my old chip back in and proceeded to work on a swap car. 5 minutes later Jesse replied asking a series of questions. I answered back, got the next response almost immediately. A new chip would ship Monday (something must have happened during shipping). A couple days later another arrived. I headed to the shop, installed the chip, turned the key, and my car fired right up. It runs beautifully. There is a noticeable difference between my old chip and this one. My old chip was built by a well known chip builder and did its job well for my old setup. But this chip is designed specifically for my newly built custom m20, and the marriage is great.
            I suggest you talk to Jesse if you are looking for a chip, or anything. Great service, and a stellar product. Thanks sssquid! My e30 dons your sticker and a special ornament proudly.
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
              Holy crap, I never left feedback.
              Lemme tell r3v a story. Ready kiddies.
              I contacted squidmaster (Jesse) on Black Friday for his special buy. I have a very special car. It is pieced together by some old technology, and mated with some very high end parts. Jesse asked for a full breakdown, and specs regarding my motor and internals. After giving them to Jesse I was immediately emailed back and told a chip would arrive soon. Very soon later it came. Great packaging, great shipping, great everything. That weekend I rolled into my shop and installed the chip. Upon starting the car it turned out the chip didn't work. Not sure what was going on, I fired an email out (Saturday afternoon) stating my problem. I put my old chip back in and proceeded to work on a swap car. 5 minutes later Jesse replied asking a series of questions. I answered back, got the next response almost immediately. A new chip would ship Monday (something must have happened during shipping). A couple days later another arrived. I headed to the shop, installed the chip, turned the key, and my car fired right up. It runs beautifully. There is a noticeable difference between my old chip and this one. My old chip was built by a well known chip builder and did its job well for my old setup. But this chip is designed specifically for my newly built custom m20, and the marriage is great.
              I suggest you talk to Jesse if you are looking for a chip, or anything. Great service, and a stellar product. Thanks sssquid! My e30 dons your sticker and a special ornament proudly.
              :up::up::up:8)

Comment

Originally posted by azndeugene View Post
                Just installed my 325e chip this evening and it immediately helped my car run smoother. I'm excited to see how much it helps my mpg's this weekend :)
                Thanks a lot Squid!
                Originally posted by Zeltar1234 View Post
                Finally got around to installing my ETA chip. Wow is all I can say!!

Thanks Jesse
                Originally posted by Gary Horneck View Post
                Love my tune. squidmaster rocks.
                Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                My name is Taylor Downey and I approve of this product.

SSSquidTuning®
                Originally posted by OGT's e30 View Post
                Free bump for awesome guy that will help you out with wateva he can and hes product is outstanding I totally love it.. I have 327i with 19#, 274 cam, m30 afm and chip from this guy and its a beastt.. Thx again Jesse
                Originally posted by enigmaticdream View Post
                I don't have a head from BimmerHeads, but I have a very similar setup, 272 cam, 19lb injectors. Anyway, Ssquid's tune fit PERFECTLY for my car. Smoother than MarkD, better throttle response, etc. Love it! If you've got an aftermarket cam I'd definitely talk to them.
                Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                Great guy here with great tunes!
                Originally posted by EatsHondas View Post
                Jesse is awesome man, I say go for it. He steered me towards his chip for my 2.7i M20, and now it pulls harder than it ever has. Very good customer service too.
                Originally posted by BenjaminButtton View Post
                Jesse's the bestest, just his email response times and willingness to work with you alone made me a customer for life!
                Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                I run his chips in all of my cars. Great tunes. He's also a really good dude.

My advice is go for it. You won't regret it

Taylor

(pulled from other threads)
                Last edited by squidmaster; 03-08-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Bought an O2 sensor from Jesse, hopefully this will help me troubleshoot my crummy gas mileage. Anyway, he's local so we met here in Orlando for the transaction. On time, fair price, all around nice guy. I'm going to be talking to him to see if he has a tune that can give my M42 a little more pep in its step. Great seller!
                  fried chicken

Comment

Originally posted by anthonymax007 View Post
                    Bought an O2 sensor from Jesse, hopefully this will help me troubleshoot my crummy gas mileage. Anyway, he's local so we met here in Orlando for the transaction. On time, fair price, all around nice guy. I'm going to be talking to him to see if he has a tune that can give my M42 a little more pep in its step. Great seller!
                    Thanks Anthony! Worked out perfectly for the both of us. Looking forward to pepping up your m42!

Comment

Great guy w/ great communication!

Comment

Pmed..
                        '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                        '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Just stuck this little guy in my car. No strange power black out spots in the rev range anymore. The car pulls through every gear much more smoothly now with some add power, and I can rev a tad bit higher. Very happy with this chip and the service
                          sigpic
                          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

PS

Any recommended supporting mods for the m20b27? Small things that may help. I know there are a lot of limiting factors for this engine, and I will swap it for a b25 in a year or so but for now this will do.
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post

Just stuck this little guy in my car. No strange power black out spots in the rev range anymore. The car pulls through every gear much more smoothly now with some add power, and I can rev a tad bit higher. Very happy with this chip and the service

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                              PS

Any recommended supporting mods for the m20b27? Small things that may help. I know there are a lot of limiting factors for this engine, and I will swap it for a b25 in a year or so but for now this will do.
                              Definitely exhaust and exhaust manifolds. Eta is pretty limited there aside from swapping the head. Glad you like it! Send me some pictures of your car for the site :)

Comment

Working...
                              X