86 325e sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86 325e sedan

So I blew the head gasket and attempted to rebuild the top end myself... Something went horribly wrong and now I think the motor may be locked up.. looking for a quick sale of $2000.00 obo 7576924436 Text me for pictures.. I have plenty... recently purchased brand new exhaust (down pipe with cat and intermediate pipe) distributor cap and rotor, complete top end rebuild kit, new exhaust manifold gaskets, 2 sets of spark plugs, spark plug wires. I also have a few misc pieces. Interior is borderline immaculate. has 4 brand new tires and 2 extra matching rims (bottle caps). Car is registered with antique VA tags (no registration renewal or state inspection for the rest of the car life. transferrable..) Not looking to part out as I am in desperate need of a vehicle... :puppy: the title is clear and in my name. local buyers preferred but if not local buyer will be responsible for shipping or pickup

can someone show me how too post pics please?...

Comment

Originally posted by americangreenday View Post
      can someone show me how too post pics please?...
      u must upload your pic or pics to photobucket or something similar then once its uploaded there click on the Insert Image (just above this box looks like a pic of a mountain with a sun) and insert the pic location you get from where you uploaded the pic or pics(url).

Comment

Working...
      X