Burgundrot 320i with a twist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burgundrot 320i with a twist.

shot a few pics of a buddy's car that he is in the process of putting together. He picked it up almost 100% stock a few weeks ago, with intentions of using it as a test bed for a TON of parts that he has to build a monster E30.
    It's a 1989 320i
    as of now it has:
    2.7 ltr. with a few small add-ons
    AC Schnitzer headers
    4,27LSD
    E30M3 5 lug swap
    H&R coilovers with camberplates
    BBS RC
    Recaro (not 100% sure which atm)
    M tech I rear wing
    EVERYTHING delete (no sunroof, no power anything, basically a 0 optioned car)
    woodgrain stickers with blue neon lights in the trunk (P/O mods)
    he has a ton of stuff to still add and I am sure I haven't listed a ton of stuff.

The wheels on the car are the old ones from my M tech II- that's why the color is kinda a weird match to the bronzit (HARTGE wheels to come)

More Nürburgring pics to come in the near future.

so on to the pics.

the only mod the previous owner did that was actually cool.
    Last edited by mikeedler; 05-24-2013, 01:14 PM.

Nice car.
    Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Super Duper clean!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
      Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
      1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
      2002 325i - DD
      2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Pics of neon trunk glow, LOL

The car looks great and has come a long way since we saw it 2 months ago. It is really great that all those parts finally got put to use and he can now enjoy using them. Looking forward to the ring pics.

Comment

Also the garage is looking great, nice and bright.

Comment

Never liked burgundrot until now.
            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

^ yeah, it is on the street since yesterday and he is loving it. I have been trying to talk him into installing alot more of the stuff he has stashed, but he wants to start on the other chassis.

the woodgrain on the trunklid glows so nice with the blue, that he WILL NOT remove it!!!!

is the touring there yet? your supercharger sounds INCREDIBLE!!!!

hahaha, the joke is that my garage is brighter than a hospital operating room!!! I'm lovin it, and have about another 10 lights to still install.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                ^ yeah, it is on the street since yesterday and he is loving it. I have been trying to talk him into installing alot more of the stuff he has stashed, but he wants to start on the other chassis.

the woodgrain on the trunklid glows so nice with the blue, that he WILL NOT remove it!!!!

is the touring there yet? your supercharger sounds INCREDIBLE!!!!

hahaha, the joke is that my garage is brighter than a hospital operating room!!! I'm lovin it, and have about another 10 lights to still install.
                I am sure it is a lot more fun to drive then the slowest E46 ever made.:p He just needs to get that ITB stroker engine running and put on a set of his overplayed wheels.

The Touring is still in the port waiting to clear the USDA, probably Monday or Tuesday. My car does sounds pretty crazy, I will hopefully have everything but the radiator done this weekend.

You can never have too much light in a garage. Looks like you are laying out where you are going to install the windows?

Comment

yeah, strategically placing the windows so I will get the most light, but still keep eyes out of the garage. going to start putting up some finishing flashing pieces, and get started on windows/ door this week. tired of building, I wanna play in there!
                  nothing like the sound of a blower whining!!!!!!

Comment

Moar orange M3?

Comment

Burgundrot is a helluva color.
                      diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

i love those black euro bumpers

Comment

Awesome.

Really digging the style 5s
                          sigpic

Comment

Very nice! love the rims and your car's setup!

Comment

This is a machine of beauty

91' Alpine II 318is Slick top - Totaled
                              89' Lachssilber 325is - :p

Comment

Working...
                              X