Another Zinno bites the dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Zinno bites the dust

So heading back home from a friends house at midnight I head through an intersection with a green light guy opposite of me is in the left turn lane, and had a green but not the arrow. He didn't wait and drove right into me:hitler:
    These cars are really safe I had a passenger to and we only had minor bruises from the seat belts. Really sucks to have all the work go away just because someone wasn't paying attention.
    For anyone wondering it was a 87 325is that Ive very slowly been working on and bringing it back to life from the terrible PO

some pictures of a euro event I attended a few days earlier, thanks to R3v user 325i for the sweet pics

Now I have to make sure his insurance doesn't fuck me over
    Last edited by ltz Viper; 07-25-2013, 10:11 AM.

nooooooooooooooooo :(

2003.5 Imolarot M3: daily
    1995 Alpinweiß M3: hpde

Comment

It always sucks to see a E30 like that. At least you're ok. Get another E30 and keep rolling.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
      sigpic
      Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

sorry for your loss man. fight to get every penny you deserve.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Sucks man

side note, Lambos car looks tits

P.S. can has CCA badge?
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Damn! Glad you made it out ok. A crash like that usually doesnt bode well for anyone involved. Count your blessings!

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
              It always sucks to see a E30 like that. At least you're ok. Get another E30 and keep rolling.
              sigpic

Comment

Damn I hate these threads. Sorry this happened to you man, good luck with your insurance too.
                IG: @_j.wn

Comment

As a Zinno '87 iS owner, it's sad to see one like this. Definitely glad you're okay though, and good luck with his insurance company.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

untitled-64.jpg by Nathan Tello, on Flickr
                    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Shit dude... Let me know if there are any parts you need or anything like that...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        Shit dude... Let me know if there are any parts you need or anything like that...
                        Thanks the unibody is done, it's a shame becuase the interior was perfect and I can't do anything about it, just let the insurance take it

Comment

Find a crap e30 interior and swap it in.dont let the insurance take all the parts you've collected!
                          Current:
                          1989 325i
                          1988 M3
                          1987 325ic
                          Past:
                          2001 330ci
                          2001 M3

Comment

Originally posted by jhaurimn View Post
                            Find a crap e30 interior and swap it in.dont let the insurance take all the parts you've collected!
                            Not worth it, I'll get less money from his insurance and the drivers side is pretty messed up

Comment

You thinking of buying it back and using it as a parts car for the next one...
                              1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                              2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Working...
                              X