1988 325i Automatic sedan Lachss/Cardinal 131k Daly City, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 325i Automatic sedan Lachss/Cardinal 131k Daly City, CA

I'm selling my 1988 325i Automatic 4-door as I'm looking for a first gen Toyota Cressida. The car's exterior is Lachssilber metallic with cardinal red interior. The car is far from showroom condition, but did a good job getting me to work and school. Clean title and currently has 131k miles on a working, original cluster. All four windows roll down and has a really cold A/C. Has carfax/autocheck of the vehicle. The buyer is responsible for smog.

Imperfections of the car:

-Passenger side doors are locked *fixed*
    -Driver side door needs new door handle *fixed*
    -Radio needs code ** fixed**
    -Needs new glove box
    -Exterior has some dings, but no major damage. Roof and trunk are faded
    -Front lower valance is bent on the passenger side so making a u-turn hits the plastic fender well.
    -Dash has two cracks

These are just minor stuff that needs attention other than that, everything is great. Suspension is decent, no clunking or weird noise. I'm probably missing other stuff, but come check the car out and drive it. On to the pictures.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Asking 2400 O.B.O
    Last edited by Eydreeyun; 09-06-2013, 10:50 AM.

Ttt

Comment

Oh this is yours? I remember seeing this car while trolling Cl. I remember getting excited over the fact thats its an 88 and it had red seats. But them I saw that it was an auto. GLWS though!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
        X