Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nla

Nla
    Last edited by FSUJBP; 09-10-2014, 09:28 PM. Reason: Added more recent pics of damage.

Is this car federalized or is it just a Florida thing?
    91 318is - Gone
    16 VW GTI
    07 Aprilia Tuono

Comment

Originally posted by RedReplicant View Post
      Is this car federalized or is it just a Florida thing?
      From the original post:

If you're wondering if you can register it in your state:
      If your state does emissions testing via the OBDII port, that will be a problem as it has none. If your state does emissions testing via tailpipe sniffer, then you should be fine. The catalytic converters are present.

Comment

If ur willing to work on the price a bit and work out shipping with me shoot me a text. :)
        Ryan
        If not good luck with sale

Comment

Great price! Worth more than that pieced out. Hopefully it finds a loving owner.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Wow, great price. It is easily worth what you are asking. GLWS
            How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

holy shit good deal. interior not my cup of tea though.

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
                holy shit good deal. interior not my cup of tea though.
                I'm sure you could easily trade it for a black or dove interior. Imola yellow in an Alpine car would look great, IMO.

Comment

Pure awesome color combo. Anyone who would part out or swap the color scheme needs to get back on the short bus they came in on!
                  93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

^ +10000.

That really doesn't look like that hard of a repair, and considering the rarity of this car here in the states, it's definitely worth saving.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      ^ +10000.

That really doesn't look like that hard of a repair, and considering the rarity of this car here in the states, it's definitely worth saving.
                      It isn't. I just have several other project cars. I went down my to-do list of cars and their needs and the earliest I'd get to fixing this one was sometime in 2015, IF the rough timetables panned out on all the other cars.

ll be putting another one of my cars up for sale in the next few weeks. It's also pretty cool but more common.

Comment

Sweet

Hellrot on modena?

Man...300 ponies from the factory with a 6 speed......certain cars you just don't part with; this is one of them.

Comment

Just a quick start. At NO TIME, during this video, was the car rev'd over 2200 rpms. It is a cold start....

Comment

Lots and lots of interest but still here. Deadline for this is December 1st or when the shop tells me they have the availability to do the swap after December 1st. If the drivetrain gets pulled, the car will be parted.

Comment

Does anybody know if this thing will pass here in ga ? I know they run obdII but if it's not there will they do the tailpipe sniffer ... Or does the car automatically fail? I'm seriously considering saving this car. Don't really have the space... But hell I can always park it at a buddy's house ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X