X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just click it…… yes its that good

PHOTOBUCKET IS CRAP
    updated thread here
    Last edited by E30stan; 11-17-2013, 08:01 PM.

Are these prices shipped? I'll do the busted factory shift boot for $5 as long as it includes the plastic clip and the retainer/clip is in good condition.

"Don't Trouble Trouble Until Trouble Troubles You" - Unknown

Comment

I want that sway bar mount. What's your paypal info?

Comment

Just saw the tools big pictures, lol - I'll take the six on the right of the picture of the seven (channel lock, two wrenches, screwdriver, wheel things) and the busted factory shift boot. Can you do $20 shipped to 30052? That's $2 per tool at 6 tools ($12) and the $5 boot ($17) plus $3 shipping ($20) - Let me know, thanks

Comment

Brake light switch is 5 bucks shipped? ill take it. the longer red one.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ruble View Post
            Are these prices shipped? I'll do the busted factory shift boot for $5 as long as it includes the plastic clip and the retainer/clip is in good condition.
            Its ok besides the material being worn through. How about $6 shipped, ill try and fit it in an envelope:)

Originally posted by loki_ View Post
            I want that sway bar mount. What's your paypal info?
            Lets do $6 shipped on the sway bar bracket, paypal is e30stan@gmail.com, please send as gift and be sure to include name and address in paypal note. Thanks

Just saw the tools big pictures, lol - I'll take the six on the right of the picture of the seven (channel lock, two wrenches, screwdriver, wheel things) and the busted factory shift boot. Can you do $20 shipped to 30052? That's $2 per tool at 6 tools ($12) and the $5 boot ($17) plus $3 shipping ($20) - Let me know, thanks
            Your first in line for the factory tools, but looks like someone else has dibs on the old black shift boot. Can I interest you in the bandana one:)?

Originally posted by sk8freakrt View Post
            Brake light switch is 5 bucks shipped? ill take it. the longer red one.
            Hows $7 shipped on that one, i kinda got lazy to factor shipping after about the 20th part:) ill update the original post to make it easier to send me monies, private messages get the job done faster too.

Comment

lol - I am the one with dibs on the shift boot - lol. What can you do for the tools and the torn shift boot with retainer/clips? That $20 work? And I'll paypal right now.
              If I don't see this before going to bed I'll paypal at like 7am, lol - just let me know! Thanks
              Last edited by 2ruble; 11-06-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

lol - I am the one with dibs on the shift boot - lol. What can you do for the tools and the torn shift boot with retainer/clips? That $20 work? And I'll paypal right now.
                If I don't see this before going to bed I'll paypal at like 7am, lol - just let me know! Thanks

hows $22 shipped, in case they beat me up at the post office, paypal is e30stan@gmail.com please send as gift and be sure to include your name and address in the paypal note, thanks

Comment

Interested in the 413 silver, can you Pm me the VIN on it?
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

PM sent, interested in battery tie down and hood strap...

Comment

Air filter adaptor and maf shipped to 63025?

Comment

Forgot to mention - money sent last night for factory tools and shift boot and plastic ring thing! Thanks a bunch

Comment

I have tons of crap like this to sell, but dont have the patience to put together a nice for sale ad like yours!
                          Haven't you ever seen Russian Nesting Dolls? They work like that.

1987 325e / 2008 135i

Comment

Washer pump work well? Brittle plastic or anything? If good I'll take it

Comment

Originally posted by lowsodium View Post
                              I have tons of crap like this to sell, but dont have the patience to put together a nice for sale ad like yours!
                              Do it! It slowly trickles into something bigger before you know it

Originally posted by PutterMcGavin View Post
                              Washer pump work well? Brittle plastic or anything? If good I'll take it
                              I would have to test it somehow, ill get back to you

Comment

Working...
                              X