Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another 5lug option? | Now for the rear too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could ask, but the problem would be shipping it. Our mail cannot send items to US thay are more than 1m in length..
    So it would be dificult to send it.
    5-lug Kit | E36 & E46 Hub & Brake Adaptor for E30!
    Leave feedback about my transactions!
    sigpic

Comment

they're here they're here

I'll be installing them this weekend if I get my M3 squared away and ready to track.
      cars beep boop

Comment

Wohoo :)
        Took longer than i expected.
        Surprisingly last first time i sent it - it took only 10 days.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          they're here they're here

I'll be installing them this weekend if I get my M3 squared away and ready to track.
          Are you going to keep abs?? If you find a way share with us please

E30 M30 B35 Swap Mounts!
          http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/e3...=5475809a87e04

Comment

Originally posted by Max399 View Post
            Wohoo :)
            Took longer than i expected.
            Surprisingly last first time i sent it - it took only 10 days.
            I think they got stuck in customs.

Originally posted by mohamed... View Post
            Are you going to keep abs?? If you find a way share with us please
            I'm putting them into a '83 323i that didn't come with ABS to start with, so it's not a concern. I can take some measurements if you know what you're looking for, though.
            cars beep boop

Comment

Ah I see. Yeah measurements would be nice please.

E30 M30 B35 Swap Mounts!
              http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/e3...=5475809a87e04

Comment

So what are the odds your shop could make caliper bracket adapters for say, wilwood calipers instead of the stock e36/46 calipers? The bracket for the e28 has the shop logo on it, I'm assuming it wouldn't be too hard for them to crank that shit out.

Also, when installing the kit, do you have to drill and reverse thread tap the spindles or do you just tap it? Didn't see anyone specify.

Comment

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
                  So what are the odds your shop could make caliper bracket adapters for say, wilwood calipers instead of the stock e36/46 calipers? The bracket for the e28 has the shop logo on it, I'm assuming it wouldn't be too hard for them to crank that shit out.

Also, when installing the kit, do you have to drill and reverse thread tap the spindles or do you just tap it? Didn't see anyone specify.

If you could send me the correct part numbers of the calipers and disks you would like to use - i could ask.

The hoke is already there, you just need to reverse thread it. Well as far as i am informed.
                  sigpic

Comment

If you could send me the correct part numbers of the calipers and disks you would like to use - i could ask.

The hoke is already there, you just need to reverse thread it. Well as far as i am informed.
                    I would buy 100% if they came with brackets for wildwoods.

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post
                      I would buy 100% if they came with brackets for wildwoods.
                      I could ask if you could give me some kind of description about the calipers and disks you want to use. Partnumbers, links, something.
                      sigpic

Comment

I could ask if you could give me some kind of description about the calipers and disks you want to use. Partnumbers, links, something.
                        I personally would like to see brackets to fit evo 8/9 brembos. Calipers are decently abundant.

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post
                          I personally would like to see brackets to fit evo 8/9 brembos. Calipers are decently abundant.
                          If i am not mistaken, there are calipers to fit E38 big Brembo brakes, would those interest you?
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks like that company already makes the brackets for the e38 calipers (at least the pic you showed looked like the bracket had their logo/name on it) but I'm not interested in the e38 calipers - couldn't find them online, ipso facto they're probably expensive.

I'd be interested in doing the 330i discs with wilwood superlite 4r's:

Wilwood Engineering manufacturers a wide variety of different lightweight, high performance, and extremely durable aluminum calipers in small, medium and large sizes. Billet Superlite 4R Radial Mount Calipers

Comment

Sent that question to the supplier. Will reply once i get an answer.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry but those look like cheap copies of what we made. What type of steel did you use? And why a zinc plated washer at the end? You expect that to hold up? What keeps it from coming loose? Bending in the washer doesn't prevent the nut from coming loose. I hope some of you that plan on using these are up on your live insurance, good luck! If you guys want quality sleeves I have a bunch of. Made from 4130 Steel. Send me a PM.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X