Its almost here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its almost here....

I used to do this all the time back in the day, figure might as well keep up the trend.

60+ inches so far here in JHole, 4 days riding under my belt for this season.

Bring it.
    Attached Files
    Back to my roots

i cant wait to snowboard, its the only thing that keeps winter bearable while my car is in storage. we only got a dusting here in the u.p. but im ready for it. BRING IT!

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

Wait wait wait. You're not in Houghton, are you?

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

im in houghton, yes

Comment

How have I not seen your car.

Comment

well, my previous e30 was in the garage most of the summer while i was dumping every cent i made into it, then i traded it for another project. so neither of my cars have been out much except on weekends. on another note. you drive by my work everyday and i eye fuck your type a's......

Comment

This is the only thing that is going to keep me sane this winter... Might be getting a job at Keystone, but maybe not, still waiting to hear from the hiring manager and do my final interview. I watched these the other day and they were really motivating.

sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Eric Jackson is rapidly becoming one of my favorite riders, despite his decidedly large "tall t" culture influence.
                Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by dirtbag30 View Post
                  you drive by my work everyday and i eye fuck your type a's......
                  Perfect fitment. Not too much dish, no spacers needed. They are pretty awesome.

Comment

I rode on october 1st at Crystal which was pretty cool. They opened up for 75 people who won their little contest on the Facebook page. Technically Crystal Mt. was the first mountain in North America to open this season. It was super fun ended up getting some bluebird pow slashes which was pretty awesome for being so early in the season. The owner came up to the top of the gondy with a keg of beer, coolest dude ever.

Anybody doing any ski or snowboard trips this season? End of February I'm doing atrip to Big sky, Whitefish, Jackson Hole and, Grand Targhee. It's going to be about a 2 week trip with 4 other friends, should be a good time.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-uT-hzZunI

my add wont let me watch 15 minutes of some guy ive never heard of, but this does it for me.

Comment

Winter Park's opening day is Wednesday, this will be my 10th winter here. I've got a Salomon Villain with about 30 days on it last year & a K2 WWW brand new in the wrapper waiting to get destroyed on some rails. I've been averaging about 70 days a season while I've lived here. I can't wait.

Quick pic from a few seasons ago;

Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                        You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

This is a good one.

Here's the full flick. Enjoy 53 minutes of madness from the Winter of 2011-2012. The Mad Ones is a a web-based video project by Liam Gallagher. Inspired…

Comment

OMG I cannot wait for this season.

My wife won't be partaking due to just pushing a 8 pound or so (yet to be known) baby out of her vagina.

So I'll be able to free roam the mountain as I please..... Whenever I am allowed out.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

'VALHALLA' IS SKI MOVIE OF THE YEAR! - Powder Video Awards BUY VALHALLA ON iTUNES: georiot.co/1ZKv Purchase the DVD and Blu Ray today at: sweetgrass-productions.com/shop/ Watch…
                              Originally posted by codyep3
                              I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                              2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                              1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                              1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                              2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                              2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                              2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                              2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                              2010 F650gs twin
                              2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Working...
                              X