WTT New Modified AR15 and New Ruger sr45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT New Modified AR15 and New Ruger sr45

looking for some cool stuff for my e30. mainly interested in plastic bumper swap, manual transmission swap, m50, turbo kit, euro grills, smiley headlights, old school recaros.

First Up is my Olympic Arms AR15. Purchased September 2013. This is a great gun. Forged upper and lower receiver. Has Many Goodies, most of them new or brand new.

Bravo Company Extra Large Charging Handle
    Magpul pistol grip
    Magpul trigger guard
    magpul mbus2 back up iron sights front and back
    magpul vertical grip
    ACE Arul Stock
    AP customs 15" carbon fiber free float hand guard
    Tactical Compensator
    Primary Arms Red Dot Sight with Riser
    3 Magpul pmag 10 round magazines Extra Magazines
    roll of digital camo wrap
    hard case
    7" ade aluminum quad rail
    Vltor ModPod

stock iron sights
    stock hand guard
    stock pistol grip
    stock charging handle

Total Value of the gun and everything it comes with is close to $1,700

Ruger SR45
    hard case
    2 10 round magazines
    magazine loader

msrp 545

ramiel
    619 306 3769

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Last edited by ramielman; 12-15-2013, 12:31 PM.

Actual realistic price for the ar 1k-1200

Comment

Go ahead and price everything out then come at me with what you think the actual realistic price is.

Comment

Just because you pay something doesn't mean it is worth that.

Comment

Who are you to value my items. Go troll somewhere else dude

Comment

Lol he's not growing he's right. I don't know much about guns but is common sense to not expect to get full money back for your JDM gun mods.

Comment

I'm not expecting 100 percent retail. I'm just setting a value that is of course negotiable. Some of these items are very hard to get, and are on backorder for months. It's pretty arrogant for you to comment on something you have no idea about. This thread obviously isn't for you.

This is for people who know about guns or want to learn, I have no problem answering questions but r3v is full of trolls and I would rather have you post elsewhere.

If you become interested go ahead and pm me so I can answer any questions you may have.

Thank you

Comment

Gun http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=382164475 $650 NEW
                Stock http://www.midwayusa.com/product/241...tte?cm_vc=U111 $86
                Magpul pistol grip $20
                Mag pul Trigger Guard $15
                MBUS F&R $75
                Vertical Grip $20
                AP customs 15" CF $150
                Bravo Company Charging handle $45
                Compensator $40
                Primary arms red dot with riser $80
                3 Pmags $36
                Hard case Included with gun
                Vltor ModPod $180
                7" ade aluminum quad rail $35

That adds up to close to 1400 for all brand new stuff without doing any shopping, just googling stuff real quick. Not to mention everything was IN STOCK. You're priced like it is 12 months ago when stuff was going for dumb money. It is a bling'd out gun with a couple decent things on it. Take the constructive criticism and do what you will.

Comment

dude you dont have a LMT or POF Knight, or similar rifle you have a Olympic arms, I would say take the 1st 1300 that comes along and run with it. No one is trolling you they are letting you know of a more realistic price point in which to sell if you want the thing to actually move. if you can find someone to give you 1700 for it GREAT, we are just pointing out that your not likely to see that kinda money for it thats all, this is not a year ago.

BTW I know a little about firearms
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-19-2013, 10:11 PM.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Bump

Comment

If its so rare then why not sell it on a Gunfourm?

Comment

The gun isn't rare. . it's an ar15.. just has a couple cool parts. It's a good starter rifle that is very reliable and fun to shoot. I don't care to sell on a gun forum I would rather help somebody here find a new hobby for a getrag in return :)

Comment

Working...
                        X