Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 lowered 325i coupe excellent drift car

Update 2/16/14
    Car is NOW SOLD!! And is on its way down to Orlando today. I still have the basket weaves for sale still, as James the new owner brought his own rims.
    SHAWN
    Deposit taken from James AKA VR2Jetta. Car is sold, pick up in 2 week or so.
    SHAWN

Recently I parted out my M3 and traded the M3 motor and transmission for a
    2/90 calypso red bmw coupe with tan interior. the car has been modified by previous owner. The car has the following add ons that I was told by the previous owner I am taking his word.

The car has been lowered with springs and shocks with cross drilled rotors all away around.
    Has euro H4 high and low beams, with highs been blackened out.
    with yellow foglights. taillights also blackened out.
    it is equipted with an amazing sounding exhaust system, with straight pipe.
    The car is airbag delete with a replaced Mtech wheel off a 325is or M3 model
    With the car it has larger sway bars front and rear
    short shifter might need need now lever as it broke off from the shift knob an easy replacement.
    adjustable fuel pressure regular with larger bosch injectors with a chipped dme.
    sound systems is a Kenwood cd player with factory premium speakers
    The car will come with 4 bbs basketweave rims, tires need replacing as they have balding.
    Battery starter and radiator have been replace recently not sure if new or remanufactor or used.
    windshield has a crack on the passenger side, if need be I think I have another one I can offer with the car.
    The interior is in good shape, but front seats have been replaced with pearl beige sports seats, and the carpet needs to be replace as previous owner used household carpet, it is not bad in apprearance the dashboard doesn't have any crack marks I can see. what has been changed out is the cluster as it has a euro cluster with a US E model speedo. I don't know the true miles of the bmw as the motor has been changed out for one with lessor miles due to broken timing belt and bad head. motor now runs stong and appears to have no major leaks or issues.
    has the euro style clock as well.
    For rust, there is a little rust near the rear of the right taillight easy to repair and some near the sunroof panel.
    With the sale of the car I will include some extra parts with the car, new stainless steel brake lines, and various new front end parts. The car is not perfect but is very solid project with a lot of upgrades all ready done. I am asking $3k or best reasonable offer close to that. I might consider a part bmw trade and cash as well on the buyer side. please email me directly at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com for offers and or trades with cash. I added as many pictures as I could, some may have to be clicked on, or if need be I can send other ones to whoever email me for serious sale.

Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 02-16-2014, 07:41 PM. Reason: car is sold!

Where is this beauty?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Owner of a 1989 325ix.

Previously Owned:
    1985 325e
    1995 318ti

:)

Comment

Deposit taken from James AKA VR2Jetta. Car is sold, pick up in 2 week or so.
      SHAWN

Comment

:) can't wait!

Comment

Happy to see this sold quickly, Shawn is an awesome guy.
          1991 318i Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by MokinWeet View Post
            Happy to see this sold quickly, Shawn is an awesome guy.
            He has been very helpful and informative, as well as giving me a great deal. I won't say how much I got the car for but I think it was more than fair. Thanks again!

Comment

Not a problem guys, I am still trying to find you Joshua a E30 in your price range it is just hard to get E30 at a cheap price. There is a automatic E30's and one 5 speed sedan that my friend might have? I will send you the information if you want he is in Jacksonville Fl.
              SHAWN

Comment

Car is NOW SOLD!! And is on its way down to Orlando today. I still have the basket weaves for sale still, as James the new owner brought his own rims.
                SHAWN

Comment

Working...
                X