• Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30partsguy ---SCAMMER---

KNOWN SCAMMER.

DO NOT BUY FROM e30partsguy

-MR 325

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    i purchased some fog light pigtails from e30partsguy. they arrived timely and in working condition. he even included some fog light bulbs as a free-be.

im pleased
    Last edited by MR 325; 07-11-2014, 03:50 AM.
    98 M3/4/5

After installing the foglight pigtails/bulbs listed above, i sent e30partsguy a message that i found another part of the fog's i was missing (the cover caps) and asked if he had some for sale. He replied with something along the line of 'yes i have them and ill just send them for free'
    now thats service!

I would definitely buy from e30partsguy again.
    98 M3/4/5

Comment

Knee Bolster

I bought Knee Bolster for my vert from e30partsguy, and it arrived promptly and well packaged. The part was in the described condition, no surprises.
      I Would buy again from him.

Comment

Bought a sunvisor, side markers and window switches. Very impressed with the quality of all the products, well packaged and shipped in a timely manner.
        Andrew
        91 325iA sedan - lagunengrün-metallic

Comment

Bought a wiring harness, switch and relay for fog lights. They were shipped quickly with great communication! Great seller!
          Feedback
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

Purchased a door seal and pair of headrests. Good communication, shipped when he said he would be and arrived in a very timely matter. Would do business again.
            Current:
            1989 325i
            1988 M3
            1987 325ic
            Past:
            2001 330ci
            2001 M3

Comment

Purchase a Front bumper from Bo, Great Experience! He packaged it great and the shipped it fast!

Comment

quick shipment and a nice price on my turn signal lenses.

Comment

Just bought two front valences from e30parts guy. His packaging was great and he shipped quickly. I probably had too many questions but he was always quick to respond and helpful. Will buy again! Thanks!

Comment

scammed by e30partsguy

This guy said he had a crack free dash for sale and claimed he was going to send me the dash right after payment. It's been a week after payment and he hasn't sent anything or provided updates. Thank goodness I paid that damn paypal fee.

Do not buy any parts from this loser.

Comment

First off, this is not the right section for this, that's what Transaction Feedback is for.

Second, a weeks delay should not trouble you terribly. Two weeks, sure. Did you PM or post in that FS thread? He was last on line for sure two days ago. You know you can also email him directly through the paypal email address.

Typically, you provide the history of buyer/sell correspondence in a thread of this type too.

Basically, don't publicly crap on someone before giving them two weeks to work it out.

Comment

Move the thread, but it's about to be 2 weeks and i've heard nothing. I'll post the correspondence shortly. I am just trying to get the word out tough to prevent other members from losing money or making the same mistake as I did and purchasing from this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          First off, this is not the right section for this, that's what Transaction Feedback is for.

Second, a weeks delay should not trouble you terribly. Two weeks, sure. Did you PM or post in that FS thread? He was last on line for sure two days ago. You know you can also email him directly through the paypal email address.

Typically, you provide the history of buyer/sell correspondence in a thread of this type too.

Basically, don't publicly crap on someone before giving them two weeks to work it out.

After a week of nothing i would do the same. It's not hard to send a pm saying hey I've been busy or sorry for the delay.
                          Originally posted by Ty13r
                          if you scream while doing it you'll gain extra power. worth a try.

Comment

Jesus Christ this is like the third thread this In the past couple of weeks I've seen about someone getting scamed, maybe we are turning into the honda community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            88 325is Five Speed
                            Lachssilber

Comment

I always provide a phone number where I can be called when I sell parts. I'd suggest not paying for parts before you have a few ways to reach the person, very simple.
                              Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                              A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Working...
                              X