Built M10 Turbo Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Built M10 Turbo Motor

Looking to shift gears from my turbo project after some spirited drives in an E30 M3 EVO and go S14 into my '02

The engine is fully prepped/built 2.0 block w/Forged JE pistons, ARP studs, mirror polished and ported 1.8 head w/custom cam. The combination nets just north of 8.0:1 compression, perfect for big boost. The motor was built by the previous owner for a centrifugal supercharger project. He was never able to get the belt drive to work right, so he ditched it in favor of a S14 after only a few hundred miles (confirmed by the shop/builder). The motor is clean with a sharp dk metallic brown paint scheme (if you're into that sort of thing).

I'm in SE Florida and could deliver w/in the state for the right buyer, otherwise happy to crate/ship if necessary.
    Asking $1700. Or will trade in part for an S14 swap (money from me obviously).

Hi-Res here: http://s52.photobucket.com/user/rise.../Turbo%20Motor

I also plasti-gage'd some of the rod and main bearings. All came out near dead center in spec. This motor is ready to go!

Bump!

Comment

is whats pictured all you get?

Comment

just out of curiosity, was the car ever dynoed or tracked? What type of power was it putting down before it was swapped out?
        '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
        NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
        Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

Working...
        X