STANCE/HSD coilover for e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STANCE/HSD coilover for e30

Hey whats up guys I bought a few sets of Stance coilover to help Stance develop them better for the e30. I added a few changes to the original kits.

The reason I put stance/hsd is because they are the same thing just HSD is re-branded for the European market. I figured to throw that in because I have noticed a lot of people are familiar with HSD.

I have about 4 kits available they are brand new in box and include the 2 year warranty from Stance. Not only that but I can do anything you like with these

Custom rates are no problem
    true type rear? Sure no problem
    Pre-weld them for you? I can do that also with a core exchange and extra cost (about 1300 prewelded and if you want new spindles I can do it for 1475

Cost on them is 1000 shipped to anywhere in the USA

15 way adjustable dampening
    INVERTED monotube front shocks with camber plates (super beefy)
    8k front 9k rear spring rates stock
    super thick rear strut mount
    pressed in one piece bushings (not the sandwhich type most coilovers run)

Image below shows the old kit, new kit comes with better rear springs, different mounting brackets for the rear springs, and dust boots for the rear shocks

This is a picture of my kit I have installed on my personal e30

What is that hose in the bottom?
    Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Because the shock is inverted the hose on the bottom is actually an extender for the dampening adjustment knob

Comment

bump!

Comment

bump

Comment

Seems like a pretty nice setup. Might be interested in the near future gotta finish my build first or wait till income tax time lol

Comment

Definitely an awesome set up! The shocks on these are super thick. They ride great

Comment

bump

Comment

Hi I just purchased front stance coils do you have and write up on how to install them on an e30 knuckle?

Also how much are just rears? I think I'd like to complete my set.

Comment

to install them on the knuckle you have to weld them on. Send me a picture of what kit you got because they just upgraded the kits and made them a little easier to weld. Krystian@raceconsultingagency.com

Comment

These look pretty beefy, how do these compare to GC setup? Can you swap with any strut if these ever break?

Comment

I love these. The white e30 is mine and I have had them for almost 2 years already. They ride great handle awesome and so far they have taken some real abuse including my slamming into a curb at 45mph. Control arms were destroyed and so was the oil pan but these were fine.

Every part on these is replaceable. If the shock blows Stance has replacement shocks on hand.

Comment

Bump

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Comment

bump

Comment

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X