Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1985 325E M50, ZF, 5 Lug, Ground Control coilovers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 325E M50, ZF, 5 Lug, Ground Control coilovers...

Hello all, I am selling my pride and joy. Bought the car back in 2011 with intent to turn it into a track/street car. I have come close to completing it but not entirely. With a little bit of love this could be a great car. I have decided to sell the car because I am moving into a new direction in life and cars in not a priority for me at the moment.

Year: 1985

Clean title.

Model: 325E

Mileage: 133,133 Miles on body (Original M20)

Engine: M50B25 Vanos : 127,641 Miles.

Full wiring harness is from a M50B25 and I have three red label ECUs.

Tranmisson: E36 M3 ZF Transmission from a 1996 M3 with 148k miles.

Suspension: Ground Control E36 on E30 Kit (5 lug Swap) complete coilovers, UUC E30 3-series (Spec E30 legal) swaybars, Every bushing in the entire car has been changed to new OEM. Engine mounts, transmission and rear differential bushings are from RevShift. Full 5 lug swap. 1998 E36 M3 front control arms, hubs, calipers brand new rotors. Rear is 97 318ti complete rear trailing arms, brand new axles, wheel bearings, and rotors. (Rear calipers I do not have)

Wheels: CSL lightweight reps

Interior: Completely stripped, lightened(All sound deadening removed) Crack free Black dashboard, Black carpet, Black door panels.

Exterior: The car was completely repainted White. All fenders have been rolled to tucked. (235/18 fronts, 255/18 rear) Moldings have all been removed. The hood has sharpie drawings similar to those of the Lamborghini and E46 that float around the forums.( It is removable) All glass has been removed but will be included with sale.

I want to sell the car as a whole but if I can't I will be parting out everything. My asking price is $4000.

I will be posting more pictures...

Is this in Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by kickassiguana View Post
      Is this in Florida?
      Yes it is.

Comment

Pmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Driveability/useability

How far away is this car away from being a driver?
          AC/Heat?
          When in Florida are you?

Comment

Working...
          X