Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Tunershop CR7 4x100 16x9, 16x7.5 Wheels

SOLD! Thanks for playing!

Hey guys, I'm parting ways with my CR7s. I love these wheels and originally planned to put them on my touring but they are too aggressive for the car's personality. (It's already on a set of perfect basketweaves)

PRICE: ~$1000 I know these wheels aren't made anymore and are semi-rare. Serious offers only. I'm open to trades for whatever. Let me see what you got.

SPECIFICATIONS: 4x100, 16x9 ET25 & 16x7.5 ET30

CONDITION: Overall pretty good condition for the wheels themselves. They've been painted recently (not by me) slight rash, nothing too bad. Just the paint is removed a bit-not harsh to the touch. No bends, the wheels barely needed a balance. The centercaps are fair condition, a couple are slightly bent out of shape on the edges and one is missing the cotter pin. They can still be fitted effectively.

TIRES: I wasn't planning on including the tires with the wheels because it would drive the shipping cost up. If you really want them, you can add another $150 to the price. They are all in pretty good shape.

SHIPPING: Here's the deal: shipping is on your dime. Although I'm in Germany and that's where they will be coming from, I'm in the military and the shipping cost should be calculated from NY. My zip code is 09075. I have a very good reputation for selling and shipping european parts to many forum members for the past couple years. I insure every package for the exact amount paid for the item and have a great deal of experience packing and sending large items.

PICTURES: Here are some photos. If you want more pictures of anything feel free to ask!

Last edited by AntiScope; 04-13-2015, 01:46 PM. Reason: Fuck tapatalk

Wow these are some of favorite wheels of all time. Pm me a price shipped to California 93065?

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
      Wow these are some of favorite wheels of all time. Pm me a price shipped to California 93065?

I PM'd you

Comment

price shipped to 91306?
        Singer Vehicle Design.
        Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by cali_e30 View Post
          price shipped to 91306?
          PM'd

Comment

Pm'd and sold to me woohoo!

Comment