No announcement yet.

Alpina style cloth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely interested in enough rain fabric to do a full e36 interior. Can't wait to see the final product!

Comment

Originally posted by m3mods View Post
      Definitely interested in enough rain fabric to do a full e36 interior. Can't wait to see the final product!
      Hi rain fabric is complite and been send to different companie to apply foam on it.

I made also sample today of old alpina b9 b6 velour. Its going thru finishing proces tomorrow. So I will add some pictures by friday.

If someone would like to have alpina leather or alcantara this option is availabe now for sell.

Please note that I used oryginal black 9002 Alcantara not cheep sude.
      I will add pictures of black leather version soon.
      I am offering this as set for one car. In set will be enough for every car including big 7 series with sport front seats.
      You can buy from me additional alcantara or leather to finish other pieces to match all.
      Different colors at request.

screen shot on windows
      Last edited by NOJSER; 08-26-2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Nice but will you produce any that are cloth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        E30///318is Hartge

Comment

Originally posted by Robots5 View Post
          Nice but will you produce any that are cloth?

Yes Alpina e34 bi-turbo will be coming woven fabric and old b6 in velour

Comment

Alpina style cloth

Awesome looking forward to it, especially this one

Last edited by Robots5; 08-26-2015, 11:24 AM.
            E30///318is Hartge

Comment

Originally posted by Robots5 View Post
              Awesome looking forward to it, especially this one

If you find more people who would like to buy this I will make this in limited amount in velour. 100Yrds

I need minimum 5 orders.
              Last edited by NOJSER; 08-26-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

OMG my dreams of alpina bi turbo cloth looks like it will finally come to fruition. I have been apart of two other groups trying to get this done and nothing came of it.
                Originally posted by blunttech
                Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                :shock:

Comment

Heh, we put a lot of job to made this custom Alpina B10 style interior for my e30. But it's made from genuine BMW nappa leather :)

Comment

Originally posted by image View Post
                    Heh, we put a lot of job to made this custom Alpina B10 style interior for my e30. But it's made from genuine BMW nappa leather :)
                    Nice job but pattern looks bit wrong to me the distance between the squares is too small.
                    The biggest problem with this is to make fabric under the leather.
                    It has a very unique structure. I made special woven fabric just for this prupose.

Hire is picture of genuine Alpina

Comment

All these premium cloths and I'm over here just wanting some cool houndstooth.
                      Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

how much trouble/cost to do any of the above in a different color
                        i have a natur interior that i like a lot (the color) but need to reupholster the seats and would be interested (within reason) in an mtech style cloth if the base color matched natur.
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Great work, I love what your doing and Im ready to order a set of Alpina fabric when you perfect the design.

R.H.D
                          M-technic I club

Comment

Don't forget about the cloth folks, so hot in Southern California. Going from vinyl to cloth

E30///318is Hartge

Comment

What's the price per yard of the rain fabric?

Comment

Very interested in this too.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
                                If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

Working...
                                X