Deutsch Marque Show und Shine - July 26 in Renton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutsch Marque Show und Shine - July 26 in Renton

BMWCCA PSR has come together with local Audi, Mercedes and Porsche clubs for a first ever Deutsch-Marque Show und Shine on Sunday July 26, 2015! This epic gathering will be part of Renton River Days at Cedar River Park in Renton so there will be guaranteed fun for the whole family.

You will have some great food choices, and a lot of great car conversations!

You do not need to be a member of the BMW CCA to attend this event. It is open to all owners of BMWs (and Audis, Mercedes and Porsches)...

Just wash your car, clean the wheels and you are ready for the lawn. We anticipate an amazing and eclectic display of Deutsch Schonheiten (German Beauties) spanning seven decades. It's sorta like getting the Four Families together if you know what I mean...

Registration is $10. Deutsch-Marque Show und Shine is in part a fund raising event to benefit the Renton Lions Club, who have been doing good work for the local community for over 75 years. You can pre-register on MotorsportReg.com with a credit card, or just show up Sunday morning with $10 cash and we'll get you on the lawn!

We’ll start parking cars by marque at 10:00 am. There will be a couple of food trucks on site. After lunch we’ll have a short presentation and announcements and probably wrap up around 2:00 pm after the raffle.

BMW CCA - Puget Sound Chapter on Sunday, July 26, 2015 at Cedar River Park, Renton, WA - BMWCCA PSR has come together with local Audi, Mercedes and Porsche clubs for a first ever Deutsch-Marque Show und Shine! This epic gathering will be part of Renton River Days at Cedar River Park on Ju...
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

See you there
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

My family will be there with both cars, I'll be in the E30 with my oldest and the wife and little one in the e91 Msport touring. Here's a pic from last year. Can't wait !

1991 318i Sedan
      2005 X5 3.0i Sport
      2010 328i M-Sport Touring

Comment

Originally posted by SeatownE30 View Post
        Here's a pic from last year.
        This will be an all new event starting this year. The Gathering of the Heritage Concours has been moved to Saturday on Mercer Island. This event will be Sunday at Cedar River Park in Renton and has been revamped to a Show & Shine which will include the Audi, BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche Club's.
        Club Membership's aren't required.
        Steve
        '89 332i
        '90 M3
        '01 530is
        '12 MCS BW
        '15 RAM 3500

Comment

Originally posted by SeatownE30 View Post
          My family will be there with both cars, I'll be in the E30 with my oldest and the wife and little one in the e91 Msport touring. Here's a pic from last year. Can't wait !

that is a damn nice lci e91
          '99 e46 323i - wrecked
          '87 e30 325iS - sold
          '91 e30 325i - sold
          '89 e30 M3 - fun car
          '09 e91 328i - sold
          '97 impreza - rally car - flipped
          '08 impreza - new rally car
          '01 996 tt - more fun car
          '82 Ford f350 - work truck

Comment

Originally posted by ebox86 View Post
            that is a damn nice lci e91

Thanks so much! We're trying to keep her in good shape for years to come
            1991 318i Sedan
            2005 X5 3.0i Sport

Comment

Oh man...rain in the forecast...not lookin good :(
              1991 318i Sedan
              2005 X5 3.0i Sport

Comment

Working...
              X