Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325i/manual 4dr - Richmond, VA - $6500

Hi all,

Selling my E30. I just took a new job, and will be moving in November to a smaller house/garage, and have to downsize the fleet. ~145K miles, M20/manual.

I had a similar car years ago, and loved it. I bought this car a couple years ago with hope of having a clean, mostly stock, plastic bumper car to keep for a long time, and was slowly duplicating my old setup. I got about halfway through my planned mods, then life happened.

Pics of when I got it home:

Some buffing and polishing:

Came out pretty good, if I do say so myself:

More recent pictures as I added the headlights, wheels, seats, etc.:

The Good:

Smoked Euro Headlights (original sealed beams included)
    Euro 15" Basketweaves w/summer tires(original 14" bottlecaps w/all seasons included)
    Brand new Koni Yellows, HR Sport Springs, and M3 offsets
    Porterfield brakes
    Leather sport front seats (original non-sport cloth seats included)
    SS catback (original included)
    NIB is lip included
    New Leather shift knob from E46
    New fuel filter, spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter. Valves just adjusted

The Bad:

-Slight indent in lower front bumper, I think the PO hit a curb or autox cone, the is lip won't seat flush. All bodywork and metal bumpers are straight, just a dent in the fascia (please see above pics). I hadn't straightened it yet, was waiting until I pulled the front end apart. Leading to...
    -Unknown when the timing belt was last done. I believe it was ~125K miles, but I can't prove it, so was going to do it anyway this winter (and fix the bumper while I had it all apart). New TB/tensioner/etc. included, but not installed
    -AC doesn't work, though all parts are there and system appears to hold pressure...I was planning an R134a retrofit
    -Tear on back seat
    -PS rack leaks. I top up the fluid once every 6 months and it's fine. I can include a replacement stock E30 rack, but most seem to go to a E36/Z3/etc.
    -The paint cleans up pretty well, but it also has 145K miles and is 25+ years old, there is some fading and marks here and there. Not bad at all, but I want to be as honest as I can!

I think that's it. Car runs and drives very well. A little down on power compared to S52 cars, but handles and stops very well. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I think it's priced fairly for all the extras included, but am happy to entertain offers from serious buyers.

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by phenobarb1 View Post
      PM sent.
      Replied!

Also, just for anyone messaging me, it may take me a day or two to respond, I travel a lot for work and don't always have reliable internet access. Thanks for understanding, especially in the age of smartphones and constant connectivity!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump, starting the move and am more serious about selling the car.

Price lowered to $5K/OBO, thanks!

Comment

still for sale??

Comment

I'll trade you my clean 87' 4Runner! My parents live near UR.
              Paynemw
              1986 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - Sold!
              the ebb and flow of 325is ownership - In RVA
              1988 BMW 535is - RIP but my dream BMW

Comment

Working...
              X